Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• I am now the very proud owner of 8dio Adagio Violins. *ears explode in rainbows*
    I really like how Valkyrie Profile: Slimereerisoblahblah has that cool freeze enemy thing. Might nab it, might nab it.
    Kaelan
    Kaelan
    Your name is Gorlami and you can't spell Silmeria? <_<
    Quigon
    Quigon
    that's the one!
    It is 2013 and I now have a phone that can connect to wifi. I have been behind with the times.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm still using an old Nokia. It is one of those which had just been created with a screen capable of using colour, and uses some ancient form of internet; which I'm pretty sure doesn't work any more.
    Drachen
    Drachen
    I don't use phones. I write letters.
    Lustermx
    Lustermx
    I'm apart of the no phone club :p
    Protip for those making horror games - defy player's expectations. Make your way up to a grim looking building only to have the inside of it being completely pristine. Unease > spotlight over character for entire game.
    In the process of finalizing the story details for Oneirophrenia. If anyone doesn't mind having the ending(s) spoiled for them I sure would appreciate some input when I'm done.
    Drachen
    Drachen
    I'm up for that. What does it include? Reading the script? Playing the game?
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Just the overview of the story :) it's kinda tricky to write down given that there are five endings mind you, and every person you meet with can be totally skipped over if you want :|
    Drachen
    Drachen
    Sure! I'll do it, if you'd like. Just tell me what I need the read, and I'll give you some feedback on it.
    Oh hey brain yeah I have two projects, WHAT YOU WANT TO MAKE ANOTHER ONE, no not today, but maybe, but no :|
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Let me see. Grief-ridden, modern day convict opens loophole into alternate universe where religious zealots enforce law. Convict befriends charming thief and joins his quest to find his own inner peace.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    that's not half bad.
    Dark Horseman
    Dark Horseman
    And this is how anime storylines are born.
    Just picked up Dragon's Dogma + Dark Arisen. we'll see how that goes.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I know I was impressed, it's a hard game though!
    Tsukitsune
    Tsukitsune
    Heads up, story sucks balls. Amazing gameplay though!
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Yeah I heard the story was pretty meh. Seems unfortunately common in most open-world action RPGs.
    My ONE FAVOURITE PERSON was the only one who died at the end of Mass Effect 2. God-daaaaammmit.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    That's what I'm thinking :) Kinda ruins the point of the game if you quit and reload.
    seita
    seita
    Very good point. Once you're done with that playthrough though, bring Mordin back and redo ME3 I guarantee it's worth it.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Intending on it. (SO MANY TROPHIES AAAH)
    Hope everyone from OK's doing alright, a little on edge given my wife's there right now.
    Drachen
    Drachen
    Hope she and everyone else makes it through, Gorlami.
    deux-arabesque
    deux-arabesque
    'Estimated two miles wide'.. that sounds atrocious.. But I'm sure that she's ok as well.. but the tense of waiting for the confirmation would be tense.. I hope everyone's doing alright in Oklahoma City!
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Looks like the worst of it hit Moore which is pretty awful, but she just got back from work in OKC where it's not so bad.
    Aw man, Ray Manzarek died, that sucks.
    deux-arabesque
    deux-arabesque
    WHAT? That sucks.. Been a longtime fan of his works in The Doors and his solo works.. anyway Rest in Peace dear Ray.
    Phew, well after planning the amount of sprites I'm gonna need for Oneirophrenia, it's looking a lot like I'mma need to hire someone.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Yeah I'm pretty much in the same place as you, haha.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    If I find someone who can do the work I need, I'll give you a shout. That is, if you don't find someone before me. Hahaha.
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    Lol I feel both your pain, ive been editing guns into my main character sprites, got the walking animations sussed....now to move onto the shooting sprites...... :S....i would pay someone to do it but ive allocated my "funds" this month on an epic abs script (thats if the person doing it bothers to get in touch though lol!)
    Crushed, the dominos closest to my mum's flat only do collections. I CAN'T DRIVE.
    gregbaby
    gregbaby
    lol good quote. inglorious basterds is a good film!
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    This might be the American speaking, but I thought it was spelled bastards?
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Nah the film title is spelled 'basterds'.
    I must not procrastinate I must not procrastinate I must not procrastinate OOH MASS EFFECT~
    LoneWolfDon
    LoneWolfDon
    *Cracks Whip* Hey you, get back to workin' on yer project! ;)

But, yes, I well understand.. distractions can sometimes entice and get the better of us (and some brief distractions / breaks can be a good thing). It can take a strong-will to remain focused on a project. Good luck.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    it's even worse because it's music i'm getting distracted from, haha.
    PixelLuchi
    PixelLuchi
    Remind me not to procrastinate myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I started to paint again after it didn't fit my female character. (I really intend to draw women)

I was more focused on female characters than men.

Score Rundown for the demo I'm trying to get done before Halloween, Or around it. Ending is based on your score currently.
Oh goooood, why am putting so many skills into my game AAAAAAAAAAAA!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NeoLightningProductions