Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• If anyone happened to download the new song I just made, you should redownload it. Had to fix something, but it's back up now :)
    Whew, just spent the best part of a day remastering an old song on my thread. Sounds lovely now though!
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    I really like it, feels very orchestral and elegant.
    How did people feel about the addition system from Legend of Dragoon? (crummy voice acting aside)
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    Galv has a timed button script but I believe it explicitly does not work with Yanfly's combo input. If only they could be married...
    Quigon
    Quigon
    It looks like Galv's script is pretty similar to the other one actually, so I wouldn't need YF's one..hrrrrrm, I will investigate.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Dayumm, it's not it! Will need to improvise somehow...
    Reasons why my wife rocks: she mails me American cigarettes and sunflower seeds on a weekly basis. What a woman.
    Gomi Boy
    Gomi Boy
    smoke the sunflower seeds. smoke the sunflower seeds.
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    Calm down, Satan.
    GrandmaDeb
    GrandmaDeb
    Gad zooks, where are you and where is she?
    I want a burger so bad
    Xoltox
    Xoltox
    Umm... actually i live in India... lol... but those are also kinda like the American and British just with a twist and spice of India
    Chaos17
    Chaos17
    Saaame here
    Wyn Wizard
    Wyn Wizard
    Wait, Firen23055, if your from India aren't you guys not supposed to eat cows...
    Whoop, $230 to pay off for Visa application. At least if we get it right it'll be the last step before the interview afterwards, though :)
    Woohoooo after a week of it being in the shop I finally have my laptop back. Time for song writing and dissertation procrastinating and gam makin.
    I am horrified they are making an Escape from New York remake.

BILL_NYE_THO
    BILL_NYE_THO
    Isn't that the one Solid Snake is based off of? Kojima's favorite movie?
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Yeah, and THIS GUY'S favourite movie. Well not my favourite, but it's awesome.
    BILL_NYE_THO
    BILL_NYE_THO
    Yeah, I saw it a few years ago. I really liked it... could definitely see the obvious influence it had on Kojima.
    Moved back in with my dad. Miss my wife. Uni is tedious. America needs to happen quicker.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    In Scotland. I seem to post about this roughly tri-weekly so with a little elbow grease you'll know my entire life story with a few clicks xD
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Leavin' yonder Highlands eh? Those mountainous peaks with neighing sheep and grass as green as the emerald isles! Where men are men, not because of what's under their kilts, but how they use it!

Ur...what was I talking about again?
    Quigon
    Quigon
    You were on the right track :p
    Maybe I'll make that big dungeon crawler Dark Souls-esque game I wanted to do an Arum entry. Whooo knows.
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    I'd like to see that.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Welp maybe when my dissertation's done in a month I'll take some downtime and make a game about a hero who sets out to close magical rifts that are spawning demons, or something.
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    I'm sure quite a few would enjoy a challenging game like that.
    Breaking out the Jager was an awful idea last night.
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    I broke out the Appleton last night. Weeeew
    SO after an entire night at a cousins birhtday party, the dj finally plays toto - hold the line, life is COMPLETE
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Please don't create long, boring cutscenes in which characters do nothing but stand around talking.
What if I took a lesson from Half Minute Hero? Let the player get dumb powerful each area, but reset them down to just slightly stronger than before for the next map?
Been averaging 2-3 hours sleep for almost a month now. Starting to space out all the time ^^;
loopk wrote on whtdragon's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.
loopk wrote on Avery's profile.
Nice to meet you. My name is loopk.
May I use the materials distributed here for adult games for sale?

Thank you in advance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heracrim