Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Moving...again.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    I hate moving. You have to pack up all your stuff, move to your new location, and then unpack it and arrange it. Whew, I got tired just thinking about it. Good luck Quigon. I feel your frustration.
    Not a crazy milestone considering other people's play counts, but my soundcloud broke 10,000, yayyy!
    Yin
    Yin
    Yay! Congratulations :D
    Wow, typing out the demo outline for my artist to use as a reference got me SUPER CREEPED OUT. I hope that's a good sign ;)
    Sometimes I forget I've been living in another country completely away from all my family and childhood friends and get CRAAAZY homesick. At least they invented Skype~
    Protip - if you're working on a game with multiple paths with varying imagery accompanying each step, you're gonna wanna map that out. *dies* http://imgur.com/1tLqtR1
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    It's actually fun. However, if you only stick on flowcharts, you wont get anywhere.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    That looks almost as complicated as my own "true choice" system... Maybe I should have went with flow charts instead of a straight text document...
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    Ow! My brain hurts.
    So following a broken ankle I am now as sick as a dogggg. I think I should just not go outside anymore. *weeps*
    Ms Littlefish
    Ms Littlefish
    I wish I could send soup. But it would be a mess. :(

That sounds absolutely terrible.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    How awful. When I feel like that I read some news articles about others that have it way worse. I hope you recover soon.
    Stapleton
    Stapleton
    Don't neglect the outside! Anyway hope you feel better, let it run it's course and you'll be good as new!
    Note to self - never build up an entire game around getting revenge on this one dude and then exact your revenge on him with a silly easy QTE. *sigh*
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Stranger got it spot on.
    Athryl
    Athryl
    I've been waiting for my husband to beat it so I can vent to him about this very thing! I don't mind QTEs, sometimes I even like them...but this one...
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    That entire scene just spits right in your face. You think you're going to get satisfaction? Ha! Watch one bloke turn into another bloke and then stab him in the face. What a joke!
    Kontakt is killing me with it's random crashes and 'inability to save settings'. Ughhhhh.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    @Scythuz - I don't use EW anymore, the instruments I'm using now are waaaay more RAM/CPU heavy (like I'm talking between 10/20GB per patch). That being said the expressions I'm using take that down a bunch.

@DJ - yeah I'm running with 8 so it's usually okay. I think my laptop's honestly just on it's last legs lol.

I'm trying it out and readding everything again in extended memory, so we'll see how that goes.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    I mentioned east west because the play engine is notorious for this kinda thing too so seeing if it happens for both plugins could narrow down the problem. Might be worth a try to see what happens?
    You know, amidst all the varying qualities of every Walking Dead episode, you really can't deny that the music is pretty wonderful.
    I'm going on a date! how do you do that again it has been an age.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    It's not terrible advice! There's a reason a lot of marriages fall apart! It's because once you stop pretending to be the better person, the person you're with and shared so many fantastic moments with no longer wants you! It means they would've never dated you at all!

Well, that, and I've discovered most people I date really don't want to hear the truth. At all. Ever. Makes it hard to "be myself" at all. Easier to pretend...
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    Do something unusual. Restaurants, bars, coffee, and movies are boring and normal. Do something unique, like star-gazing, or throwing rocks at a billboard!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Be yourself, but not the yourself you'd be if you were surrounded by friends you've known for 20 years ;)
    I thought you couldn't get much better than the original version of this. I was wroooooong.
    blueperiod
    blueperiod
    I like this better than the original. Also the name of this album is great,
    blueperiod
    blueperiod
    Also, speaking of country-style covers that are way cool, check this out:
    Boosted up Oneirophrenia's resolution and it looks sex-cee. Looking forward to showing off some screens soon :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Take care of your immune system: Go to sleep. If you looked at the clock an hour ago or four and it was way late then maybe now is the time. Mmm sleep...
Long time since last post but still here, still working on games. Hope everyone has been well.
Stream will be live shortly with a half-stream of Donkey Kong 64! Due to how late the TA started last stream, the second half will be the Text Adventure~ Feel free to drop by
I found a rat in my grain barrel this morning. I've seen lots of mice in there, but this is the first time I've seen a full-blown rat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lacareisa