Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Oh FFVIII disc 3 onwards. Just such a shame.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    I know what you mean. Except is was disc 1 onward with me.
    Lorenze
    Lorenze
    I've had FFVIII for about eight years now and I STILL haven't beaten it. The end of disc 3/beginning of disc 4 is what always gets me stuck.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I don't get stuck, just the OMG WE ARE AMNESIACS FROM THE SAME ORPHANAGE was meh.
    So who would be interested in doing a work trade for me - you sprite and I'll do mapping or tedious database stuff or whatevers :)
    Distant Worlds is touring in Scotland. Life. Made. My god.
    Kevvviiinnn
    esby
    esby
    i hope it's booked in somewhere extremely inappropriate like cumbernauld
    Quigon
    Quigon
    It's in Edinburgh :p wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't though, Elton John was playing in Falkirk a few weeks ago!
    Contemplated starting a perfect FFXII save but quickly realised how long it would take and then decided to move on with my life.
    Thinking of eventing a battle system...
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Oh, gosh, I've talked to people who have done it - a lot of them were successful, too. And their overall opinion is don't do it. XD
    Bird Eater
    Bird Eater
    Hmmm, that depends on what you're gonna make. If you know how, you should just do it because it's fun. If it's hard and feel like it's a hassle, don't.
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    I've done it. Don't do it. There is literally no benefit to eventing anything that complicated post-XP, simply because eventing is just scripting in shorthand. Every piece of text has to be a sprite or an image, and individual iterations of, say, drawing a number between 1 and 99, need to be done by hand. For every number you want. So just save yourself the trouble and script.
    Going through character profiles for my new game, SO MANY OSCAR WILDE REFERENCES D:
    If someone could help me with a script issue I'd give them so much cake.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    (Helps) Alright where's the cake yo?
    Switching to parallaxing in Oneirophrenia. I CAN'T NOT DO IT OKAY.
    Shablo5
    Why wouldn't you? :p
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Just a time issue. I REALLY WANT TO MAKE A FULL GAME and parallaxing it will make it take longer, haha.
    Shablo5
    Oh yeah 100%. You got that right lol.
    Anyone know what the script call is to check if variable[x] is >= [x] in Ace? Tried $game_party.variables(11) >= 1000 but it crashed. Using it with YEA Common Event Menu...
    Jet
    Jet
    $game_variables[11] >= 1000
    Anyone know of a 'return to checkpoint upon death' script for Ace? Been looking around but not found muchos.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Best way is to use Kread's Game Over Common Even Script. Probably. And do it manually D:
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Ah cooly, I'll give it a look~!
    Shimmering Falls has been renamed to Oneirophrenia and is now 130x cooler.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    (would also like to add that it's a lot to do with the story)
    Quigon
    Quigon
    (a lot more to do*)
    Lone Wolf
    Lone Wolf
    Oh-nay-roh-fren-ee-uh. Or is that the German "ei" (aye)?

It'll pass the Google test when the time comes, at least.
    Welp after an utter grilling at Customs I am in Chicago! One more flight and I'm with MA CHERIE~
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I think we should collab and make that a game
    Shablo5
    Wait, did you really go from Scotland to the US? Damn boy.
    Emmych
    Emmych
    would I get to program a special teamwork move in for you and your sister
    Fancying using Hanzo's tiles in SF, but worried the style might be to jarring compared to other maps in the game using Cel's...
    Ronove
    Ronove
    It's jarring in its own style nevermind when put up against anyone else's.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Yeeeah I'm slowly realising that as I'm using them, haha >.<
    Gameplay in Shimmering Falls has evolved to a combo of Dark Souls & FFX. Kinda want to post a thread soon, but I might wait 'till I have a demo...
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    This gameplay of yours. I must see it!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I just wanna Covid to be over and I have my normal life back... Feeling so bad these days, what can I do?
Holy Moly BlackJack is Finally finished!
Don't judge me, I'm not great at the game.
BlackJack.png
Jatopian wrote on war40k's profile.
What did you find for your plugin request?
Progress on my game for RSE is almost done! I should be able to release it next week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AppleBees