Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Pretty sure I'm never buying a HP product again. Currently wandering aimlessly around in safe mode trying to figure out why I won't get past a black screen before login normally. Bah!
    Susan
    Susan
    At least with a PC, you can replace just the one or two parts that are malfunctioning, rather than a whole laptop. I miss my PC.
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    I had the same problem with my HP laptop. Although I was pretty sure it was hiding trojan that caused it rather than the hardware. But it heated like hellfire was burning inside and fried eventually. And I hear overheating is very common problem in HP laptops. Never again for me neither. ;<
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    And wow, good to hear it is the laptops themselves that cause the malfunction while starting. O_O
    Juuust chatting with the composer for Black Flag and Alien Isolation about how much he's enjoying one of my songs, noooo big deal. *vomiting intensifies*
    Any Americans with a mic fancy pretending to be a radio host for me?
    Nathan Frost
    Nathan Frost
    PM me, I'll give it a shot.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Done!
    NPC
    NPC
    Darn, if only I were American lol
    I'm late to the party I know but PT was friggin uhmazing.
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    tch tch...you was supposed to be back home before midnight!...so what you have to say for your defense young boy?? *nio get shot*
    Getting evicted is one thing. Finding a place again that's comfortable and able to do work I'd another thing. The latter place catching on fire and being inhabitable for up to 4 months another. I believe I might have the worst luck.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Dude - that's the pits, to say the least...
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Uninhabitable even, lol.
    Got caught up on music, so I took a day off to finally complete DkSII. Not sure it ranks up to the brilliance of the first one, enjoyable nonetheless.
    So I've pretty much found out the best way to reinspire/get out of a musical jam, for me, is to just LEARN NEW THINGS. It's amazing how inspired you feel after a fresh batch o' techniques.
    Workin' on a Motoi Sakuraba-esque boss theme. Broke out the ol' harpsichord. It's gotten real.
    Linking social media accounts and maintaining them all is a niiiightmare. Why must advertising be so hard ;_;
    I really want to release a demo for Oneirophrenia on Halloween but I have so much stuff to do ;_; how do I do life plz/
    Jaide
    Jaide
    If you figure it out, let me know. D:
    If you don't ever see another movie again, make sure the last one you see is Gone Girl. Jeeeeez, I am speechless,
    Quigon
    Quigon
    actually maybe not because it's not very cheery.
    hiromu656
    hiromu656
    the trailer got my really interested. Might have to check this out
    Line cook at Red Robin from tomorrow. Not much of a leap from what I'm doing now but it'll pay the bills, OTL
    Bonkers
    Bonkers
    I know how it is, I'm inside of a steel mill now myself.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Yeah I'm scheduled for 40+ hours at $10 so it's an alright deal!
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    They pay more then walmart? Interesting lol
    Hideo Kojima and G Del Toro making a Silent Hill game aaAaaAaAaagh~ :D
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    Finally, a Silent Hill game to take interest in since SH4.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    My motto is: "Well, not like Silent Hill can get much worse..."
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Been so busy lately that I wonder if I should slowly start preparing the advent calendar resources so I have enough in december.
Man, I wish it was harder for mean d-holes to make me feel like crying.
Made 8 games. Was aiming for 20. Gonna go for 40. Because 20 + 20. /Bed.
Got myself card game plugin, its bit laggy but worth it
Finally made battler stuff for my last character...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoyasilk