Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Lunarea
    Lunarea
    It's not a super simple program, though, is it? And no worries. Took me a few years of using Photoshop to get decent at it. And I still have a bunch of things I never knew about. XD
    Quigon
    Quigon
    That's true actually. This was also the first time I've used that particular plugin to get the instruments I wanted so that was another layer of time added on, haha.
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    the dazil theme sounds quite a bit like "Marco Polo" by Loreena McKennitt!
    Finished eventing the stat distribution system, with a levelling formula and everything! I have impressed myself.
    That awesome moment when you suddenly just UNDERSTAND HOW TO DO SOMETHING WITH RPG MAKER AND IT WORKS PERFECTLY~ *dances*
    Archeia
    Archeia
    Totally know how that feels.
    Okay so eventing a stat distribution system that mimics the one from Dark Souls appears to be a lot more difficult than I originally envisioned.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    so if someone wants to script it then that's cool too
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Here you go.

def game distribute

distribute do

end
    Anyone know of a distribute parameter script for Ace? Getting close to eventing it...
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Bugger it, eventing that sucka.
    Archeia
    Archeia
    I only know one and it's portugese...and I lost the link '3')b
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    I was going to try and get KGC's from Ace to work but yeah...not happening with my limited scripting abilities.
    Messing around with Ace has gotten my 'man I could do something new' feeling flaring up again...
    Scrapping disassembling from Blood Shard. It's adding way too much time to finalising this database.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    Its alright I'm sure the game will be fun without it.
    Hrmmm...trying to make up my mind if it's worth keeping in the extended item descriptions...they're adding so much time to databasing. BUT I LIKE THEM.
    I think I may make a short Arum game when I've released the next Blood Shard demo :)
    Indrah
    Indrah
    Dooo eeet >D *voice of Arum temptation*
    Jaide
    Jaide
    OMG Do it! Everyone cool is doing it. XD
    RMVX Ace's Town1 song is probably the strangest town theme I've heard in my life.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    I haven't quite been able to find a setting it just works in.
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I think it's kind of cute! It sounds like the basic peppy town theme you see in a lot of jrpgs :3
    Bird Eater
    Bird Eater
    If your game had an amusement park, this'd be the theme. It's alright, I guess...
    Finally found a way to write elves into Blood Shard. Except they're not gonna be all fairy-like and dreamy, they're gonna be called Daraakvhat and be closer to reclusive, nasty, evil vampires instead. Hoowaah.
    regendo
    regendo
    Good decision. Else you'd also have to write in some dwarfes to take care of them ;)
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Ah there're dwarves too! They're pretty typecast as it goes to be honest.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Ah so you're using Norse Elves. Nice.
    Just had a conversation which concluded with an overall resounding 'meh' in relation to the Queen's diamond jubilee thing. SCOTLAND.
    PixelLuchi
    PixelLuchi
    They could at least be a bit more happier about it. It's not everyday a monarch rules for 60 or more years...
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I guesssss.
    Gideon Emery voices guards in Skyrim, been wondering why I could hear Balthier's voice everywhere.
    Scinaya
    Scinaya
    ... I know... Not original at all... But... BUT!

I used to be a sky pirate, but then I took arrow in the knee.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    I used to be a voice actor like you, but then I took an arrow to the knee.
    Emmych
    Emmych
    WHAT

WHAT
    Think I might make a character specific info post in Blood Shard's topic seeing as there's been no recent content...would supporters be interested?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm completely missing on this site :kaodes: How's everybody doing lately?
3dlm3XK.jpg
I'm looking at/working through a simple game tutorial. Town, dungeon, boss; town, dungeon, boss; etc. (Thanks, Yanfly!) I'm itching to make something complex but experience (and past disappointment!) tell me to go slow and learn.

Rome certainly wasn't built in a day. 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
SF_People1_2 added!
index.php

Ami
--- Minimum Requirement ---

M.Knight: Phew...finally,i got the New Game. Let's check the Requirement
"Minimum Requirement:
  • 2.00 Ghz CPU
  • Full HD Support GPU
  • 5GB Memory"
M.Knight: I just have decent Gaming PC,i can play 2010-2015 Games. Hope it's okay
(1 Hour Later,The Game FPS Just Got 10-20)
M.Knight: (Facepalm)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cavemanredorder3444