Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Whoops, just slept for six hours >.<
    Emmych
    Emmych
    Ahahahaha I know that feel OTL
    batch
    batch
    Whenever this happens, I always wake up with the taste of pretzels in my mouth. Even though I didn't have pretzels.
    Actually so excited to get this dungeon down, it's creepy and has giants and invisible zombies and a dancing woman who joins your party. Hooraaaah~
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    ...That is freaking awesome.
    Joeri
    Joeri
    Shut up and take my money!

Invisible zombies..they are like zombies, but invisible! Thats like "Hey my head itches.....aaaah zombie ate half my brain!" awesome!
    Woohoo, 498 more items to write out crafting recipes for...this seemed like a good idea once.
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    You're on your own with that champ.
    Confederacy
    Confederacy
    Everything's a good idea... until you actually start doing it.
    Trust it to be a glorious day when I get my sudden bout of inspiration. I could actually finish this dungeon today D:
    Next dungeon I'm making is an absolute nightmare if you're not prepared. Invisible enemies and status effects and hard hitters D: it's a tough 'un. Doable though.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    Sounds brutal. I like it :D
    Espon
    Espon
    Should add penguins. Nothing is more frightening than hunters in tuxedos.
    yieldingmydestiny
    @Espon: LOL
    Had an excellent gig tonight despite the guitarist's amp blowing and half of the bar set aflame :)
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    sounds like it was a hot gig. how did you guys adapt in the heat of the moment?
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    That's what made it excellent!
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Yeah, the amp blew so he had to go through the PA, and then someone knocked a candle over into some napkins by the bar and the fire spread over it pretty quickly! We just kept playing.
    Okay my mind is set. After this demo's out I'm thinking about making a Dark Souls-esque dungeon crawler game. Who'd be up for collabing that shizznit? Won't be 'till Summer probably.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    So you're going to do a demo of one game, and then start to make another without finishing the first?
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Yeah, just taking a break. Been slaving away at this project forever and fancied doing something on the side/new for a while.
    Reynard Frost
    Reynard Frost
    Ahhh, always good to get a new perspective on things.
    Looking through the OLDEST Blood Shard maps...honestly, thank God I started remapping.
    Can anyone someone adept with FL Studio help me figure out how to route MIDI channels to separate mixer tracks via a VST? I'm following all the instructions but it's not working.
    Hate mapping caves with a furious passion.
    Psyker
    Psyker
    This doesn't make me feel good about my first dungeon choice being a cave. :p
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    huh. i love mapping caves. just curious, what kinds of maps do you enjoy making?
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Foresty places and towns :) towns are a lot of fun to make. I really like deserts too but I haven't had the chance to make one in my project yet. But to be honest I like mapping anything unless it's a castle or a cave >.<
    Thinking about taking a break from Blood Shard and doing a small collab project with a few people after I release the next demo...who'd be up for that?
    Knightmare
    Knightmare
    I'd be up to see it but not participating, got enough on my plate for now.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    Another one of my projects kidnapped me. :o While I think it'd be fun, I probably wouldn't have time.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    @Ronove: it's very possible that it might not even happen anyway to be honest, Mark's levels of inspiration are the most all over the place things I know of >.<
    It's a shame that Eternal Sonata's dialogue is making me want to strangle myself, it's such a pretty game. The parts with Chopin are alright though...
    seiyamihara
    seiyamihara
    That game is an odd one, isn't it? Great battle system and concept but terrible execution with 2-D characters. And the dialogue. Oh yes. The dialogue. May I suggest earplugs?
    Rixis (릭시스)
    Rixis (릭시스)
    yeah that game was mediocre at best
    randomuser
    do not watch past the credits. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

There's another Humble Bundle available now for RPG developer assets, this time focused somewhat more towards pixel art style games.
Ive got a long lost half uncle. Thats real cool.
I forget what is bumping rule in this forum. Is anyone know? Thank you.
BCj
Ew, why does my blogpost on the rpgmaker.net site look like a garbled mess? Are html codes disabled or something?
I feel that I should cut down on my order queue so I can get some more time for my projects, its been quite a longggg while since I worked on them LOL

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivanpuvko