Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• It's a shame that Eternal Sonata's dialogue is making me want to strangle myself, it's such a pretty game. The parts with Chopin are alright though...
    seiyamihara
    seiyamihara
    That game is an odd one, isn't it? Great battle system and concept but terrible execution with 2-D characters. And the dialogue. Oh yes. The dialogue. May I suggest earplugs?
    Rixis (릭시스)
    Rixis (릭시스)
    yeah that game was mediocre at best
    randomuser
    do not watch past the credits. :p
    Looking forward to one day being in a band that doesn't include lying, up-themselves musicians. Gah.
    Elements
    Elements
    I know the feeling man. Sometimes the attitude of some band members really piss one off lol
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Yep. Know anyone needing a new drummer? Haha/
    I forgot how much I love the bar scene in Blood Shard.
    Elements
    Elements
    Speaking of epic bar scenes in Media, the bar scene in Inglourious basterds is epic.
    Anyone know where I can find an ambient tavern background SFX? Looked everywhere and they're all a bit meh.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    If you can find one, time to hike to a tavern and turn on a recorder. :D
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Else, you can try looking for festival/fair SFX, and maybe layer them with glasses clinking and possibly some faint bouts of music.
    Phew, creative writing essay is done! On the plus side it is one of the best thing's I've written before, I love it!
    Quigon
    Quigon
    It's a shorter version of a longer thing I'm working on. It's pretty sci-fi, the longer thing concerns a procedure in which, if someone is dying, their minds can be put into another body. So it'll be a mind-screwy sci-fi, it's told through five separate narrators and there're all kinds of twists :)
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    I'd love to read it when you're done. Feel free to pm me a link sometime, or post in Lit forums. :3
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I'll post it now! Thanks for the interest :3
    10000 words to go...
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    You can do it!
    PixelLuchi
    PixelLuchi
    4 essays, hey? That must mean each of them probably averages 3000 words each. >< That's like... 10 pages.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Down 3000! I'd pledge to never leave them till last minute again but I've done this every time xD
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Snares are okay and it sounds like Yoko Shimunora's work (she does the music in Kingdom Hearts), a personal taste I would like a nice trumpet, and in the middle part of the song with the violin and piano I would add in a guitar or some nice bass..but drums eh could make them a bit louder...use some Timpanis possibly.
    Having real trouble exporting MIDI Out channels to OGGs in FL Studio. Anyone here with the know how?
    Kevvviiinnn
    Kevvviiinnn
    Is the Fruity LSD plug-in in the mixer channel?
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I'm using Philharmonik and was wondering why there was no sound whenever I mastered the song via the mixer...turns out the volume was just turned all the way down every time I tested in Audacity. I literally wept.
    Should really make headway on the 12000 words for Monday *weeps*
    Jalen
    Jalen
    Oh my god why so many? That's insane!
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Four essays ;_;
    Demiurge
    Demiurge
    I can't be bothered writing 500 words. 12000? Yeesh...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

When someone helps you solve a problem, it's good to report the thread so it can be closed, but it's also nice to go back and post in the thread to let them know their suggestion actually worked. And, you know, to say thanks for helping.
Yes, I made made my profile picture into a poorly edited fat cat
TextBox like JRPG (Retro):
halloween_test_img.png
Memory of a Halloween party.
Studying more game mechanics and game design... If someone have some tips, I would be happy to read!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yatteryu