Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Hokay so this is an actual call for help - if there's anyone that fancies helping we out with eventing in exchange for something I can do then shoot me a PM!
    hyde9318
    hyde9318
    What kind of eventing you looking for help for? I might have some free time.
    Hey quigon. Haven't you considered gathering some people to help you with your maps? Otherwise, Blood Shard is going to take a loooong time to complete.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I'm tempted! To be honest it's not really the mapping that takes me long, I can churn out a good few in a day; it's the eventing. If I could get someone to help with events then I'd be flyinggggg~
    I have just noticed the awesome Gandalf picture in your profile. I admit, I cracked up.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I have to admit, it's one of the funniest pictures I've seen around the internet xD I'm sure there're a few more like that too.
    One more map and then Northhurst Mk II is finito! (leagues of NPC dialogue and sidequests and anything remotely story related aside OTL)
    Also I just found out the groom's cake at my wedding's gonna be pretty much a giant Reese's cup. UNFFFFF
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Sounds delicious!
    Asterisk
    Asterisk
    Oh wow that's awesome xD
    This parrying dagger/rapier combo build was not meant for the Four Kings. Damn you Dark Souls, damn youuuuu~
    Woohoo! Another Northhurst map down, two more to go then onto dem NPCs & quests babaaay~
    Twidge
    Twidge
    nice! keep up the good work :D
    I spend far too much time giving NPCs their own stories.
    saronpasu
    saronpasu
    I think an attractive NPC complements a starring role, so think great.
    Asterisk
    Asterisk
    I'd love to play a game with fleshed out NPCs ^^
    Kaiser
    Kaiser
    Good that you are giving the npcs personalites and stories. I like NPCs to have something meaningful to do or say.
    Looking forward to hearing everyone crap themselves in Blood Shard considering I just found the regenerator sound effect from RE4...
    Ronove
    Ronove
    I hope I don't crap myself, but if you've done your atmosphere right, you will have me screaming every time something moves.
    PixelLuchi
    PixelLuchi
    High-Octane Nightmare

fuel *evil laugh*
    Quigon
    Quigon
    THE SOUND EFFECT EVEN FRIGHTENS ME
    Whoops, I have an essay due for tomorrow. B-B-UT NORTHHURST IS COMING ALONG SO WELLLL
    PixelLuchi
    PixelLuchi
    Work now, play later, quigon. ^^
    Really need to get into Monster Hunter...had it on my PSP for an age and I've never actually played it past the first few hours...
    Jalen
    Jalen
    Monster Hunter is the god of all games. THE GOD
    Ihsorak
    Ihsorak
    How have you left MH untouched for so long!?
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Actually it's connected to my other PSN account and I can't connect to it via the uni hall's terrible network...so I haven't been able to.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I thought too much about improve mechanic while forget that I actually just want focus on a simple story.
Is there anyone who would like to resize some of sprites I've got and put them into MV sheet? I'm bad at that kind of things. I want to make a game, but I lack in resources and I'm bad at recolouring them, so my only option was to use a sprite maker from one game (Ive got permission to use it) but these are sprites from VX Ace and I only have MV. So, is there anyone interested in helping me?
Wow! This game looks great! Streaming now :D
Working on a system that allows you to define events in an easy to use text file format!!! Would you use such a thing? 0o

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hypermear