Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• There may now be a quest in Blood Shard called Hungry Like The Wolf. SO MANY REFERENCES EVERYWHEREEEEE~
    Emmych
    Emmych
    LHGAKEHGLKAHEG YES

fricking YES
    Blood Shard is finally been revamped up to its original state! Hoorah! Moving forward feels like fun!
    Lunarea
    Lunarea
    Awesome!

Revamps are such a time sink. Hopefully you won't have to do it again later.
    Trying to recreate the hunt system from FF12 via events is giving me a headache...goodniiiiight.
    Editing old cutscenes in Blood Shard. S-S-S-S-S-S-SPIDER is vastly improved.
    Emmych
    Emmych
    GOOOOOD, GOOOOD
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Yeah man! And the one after the spider is like, mega tiny. MEGA TINY. And it's cutting to GAMEPLAY after and not the strew of scenes now, s'all better!
    Emmych
    Emmych
    YAY <3
    Oh me oh my Game of Thrones was awesome.
    Lord Valdyr
    Lord Valdyr
    Yes sir, yes sir.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I can't stand how much I like Joffrey, he's such a ******* but he's SO GOOD.
    Come later tonight I'll have reached the halfway point of semester, which means a holiday, which means gigs and BBQs and too much smoking and MOAR BLOOD SHARD.
    Starting an essay at 4AM. Due at 11. Let's watch the magic happen kids.
    Ronove
    Ronove
    That's what being in college is all about.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I'd have thought by my third year I would've stopped, but it just seemed like too much effort. *aspiring student*
    Quigon
    Quigon
    That and it's not really an essay, it's a 500 word creative writing piece. Got 5000 words due for Friday though, WOOHEEEEWWWW~
    Our honeymoon is booked. Boom.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    I told you the Monument would work!
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Not officially proposed yet Kumori, we're kinda unofficially though. Waiting till April till she gets here then we're doing it proper, we're just sorting out all the wedding stuff in the time being :)
    Emmych
    Emmych
    Montauk? ;A;

ohmygoshyouguysaresocutefffffff ;_______; <3333
    Is it bad that I saw your interests and instantly thought Rebecca Black? Her song is branded into my head.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    ...I didn't even think of that. I JUST LIKE FUN OKAY
    Class...or ice cream...go to class...sit outside with ice cream...go to class...have a BBQ with friends and smokes...class does not look appealing.
    Deadline week and Scotland decides to warm up for the first time this year! Damn you nature, damn you.
    Chaneque
    Chaneque
    Yeah, it's nice and warm today. Let's hope the weather keeps up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

The new intro Logo for my videos.

I speed it up, the one I use to use was to long.
The workweek is now over. Now I can work on my GamZzzzzZzzzzZzzzZzzZz....
Just watched Onward with the family. One of the best movies I've ever seen. <3
2 hours & 20 minutes remaining. :D
...trying to hurry finish up all commissions before I never put the controller down again ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Illuminachos