Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Perhaps a half bottle of Devil's Cut the day before a 7am shift wasn't a particularly wise idea.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    wats devils cut? Hair gel? ala Lol Becks Devils Haircut?
    DesperateMeasurez
    DesperateMeasurez
    @ShinGamix It be that liquid gold Whiskey.
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    before work = not a good idea.
    This will be a month of DOING THINGS. (really though I'm so sick of being so inactive and flakey, time to get back to it~)
    Any commissioners or friends wondering where I'm at - having computer issues and having a bit of trouble getting everything running again. I'll be operational very soon though.
    Unfortunately I had noooo time to finish off Cadence for the IGM contest, though it's definitely gonna be done in the next month or so~ yay, releasing a full game finally.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Ah, it's ok man...don't worry about it, RL comes before everything else.

Can't wait to see it however, yours is one of the better looking games in the contest.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    It's going to look lovely, I bet! The screenshots alone are wonderful :)
    Just got me a big ol' 88 key keyboard to replace the tiny 32 key I had before...I'm in love. (I finally have a modwheel whaaat)
    I've had a few PMs, and just wanted to let y'all know that using my music in any competition entry is fine as long as I'm properly credited :)
    This whole 'things getting better just to come up to another roadblock' thing is getting old. Siiigh.
    Solo
    Solo
    I know that feeling... :(
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    C-C-C-Cashmere (old)
    The story of a game developer. Roadblocks galore. The test of a good developer is whether he can get past those roadblocks I guess. It's the difference between having 1-3 completed games and having 150 incomplete 1-minute games I guess. I'm in the latter category, but I wish to hustle into the first.
    Dark Souls 2 Dark Souls 2 Dark Souls TWOOOOO. So excited I finally have it aaaaggrrah.
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    Dark_Metamorphosis
    You are gonna love it, I got it last week as well, playing it like a madman. Got it for PC or console? :)
    Finally getting DkS2 tomorrow :') see you in a year or two.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Prepare to die all over again! It's much harder than number 1, it's a longer game too.
    Genocidal Dave
    Genocidal Dave
    It's an incredible game. Have fun!
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    It's long, but I've found it to be the easiest out of the three games so far.
    Finally got my phone working so I technically have internet, kinda! Missed y'all!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    Yeah! Good to see you back. Hopefully you can get REAL internet soon too.
    Still no internet, but I'm still around! ;_;
    Shaz
    Shaz
    You better do something about that internet thing, hey? ;) Can't have you MIA for too long.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    but moneyyyyyy ugh
    Hurray~! Now I have furniture, and internet is on its way! Now for a TV... (electronics before groceries right)
    Well aside from having no furniture, electricity or internet, my new place is pretty bombin' :) onwards and upwards!
    Venka
    Venka
    Hey my first place, was a dump.. but I LOVED it! It even had a fireplace. I knew nothing about fireplaces (or opening them). So I light a fire.. then tried to poor water on it when the smoke got thick. Then the maintence man who lived downstairs came a knocking wanting to know why his ceiling was leaking...
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    party at quigons! BYOB & RPG Maker!
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I would come and visit, if you weren't on the other side of the world.
    I got my apartment keys yesterday! Onwards and upwards :)
    Clydous
    Clydous
    Grats! It's certainly pleasant to live with that extra sense of freedom! =D
    ShinGamix
    ShinGamix
    Party at Quigons place!
    byronclaude
    byronclaude
    So you've had the apartment just over a day... any fires or police-raids yet? Just kidding. Congratulations man. I know it feels great!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Transferring over the character creation to MMO MV is going okie-ish, but slow~ Mainly image assets reformatting/reworking I have to do to work in this engine is a pain. XD At least the MMO battles works pretty well so far! Woop woop! :kaoluv:
At this point I'm sorta convinced that the joke "they mix something in the cafeteria food" may be true. Like, every single person seems to be dozing off in class right after lunch...
Saying overused tropes are bad is like saying I - IV - V - I chord progression is bad.
I swear, the last 3 weeks I haven't felt like helping people at all. No idea why, even if I know the exact solution they need. Might need to harness my inner @Shaz or something. :LZSexcite: :thumbsup-right:
Look, I get that it's illegal, but...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FenixLuciferum