Quigon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Well Oldboy's ending certainly wasn't a cheery one.
    Yin
    Yin
    Yes, very screwed up movie.
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    You mean awesome movie.
    Have any musicians here come across a particularly rough sounding, scratchy fiddle sample before?
    Just learned the theme for The Last of Us on piano completely by accident, dat's cool.
    Jonnie91
    Jonnie91
    I love it when I do that ^_^ you just sit there going...hang on a mo..I know that tune :D
    Man this is pretty. Debating between this and a new keyboard.
    Ocedic
    Ocedic
    Go for it man.
    PixelHeart
    PixelHeart
    echo
    echo
    That sounds awesome, it's like having The Irrepressibles condensed into one instrument.
    So I confused leagues of people asking them what crisps they wanted instead of chips.
    Sharm
    Sharm
    No, crisps are potato chips, Scythuz. Don't worry Quigon,you'll get it. I think as long as you don't talk too fast you'll be fine. :)
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    Ay, can you change a quid for two fifties?

..Damn it Doctor Who!
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    @Sharm - I know, I mean in the US you have to ask for fries and not chips like you would in the UK.
    I got a job at a sandwich shop. Ready to freak out unsuspecting Americans with a massively Scottish voice.
    Man I have not done music in a while, it's taking time to get back in my game D:
    Vexed
    Vexed
    I know the feeling. I'm a little rusty myself with game creation in general at the moment...
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I've made like 20 seconds worth in three hours my god :| admittedly I quite like it but it's taken an age, haha.
    Hollow 1977
    Hollow 1977
    In writing it's called writer's block so in music is it called tune block or note block? XD
    Annnd I am finally settled in the US :) it's been a long trip/wait but I'm finally home, woohoo!
    seita
    seita
    awesooome!
    Vexed
    Vexed
    Woo! Hope it's been nice out there for your first weekend. Don't worry about Blighty, I got this place under control~
    Cadh20000
    Cadh20000
    Welcome back to the USA
    Annnnd I'm off! Next time you hear from me I'll finally be in the US. See y'all on the flipside~
    Adam Ferrell
    Adam Ferrell
    Are you coming from Dantooine? lolz! maybe Naboo?? geehehehehe ok i'm a nerd :D
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    If you ever come to Colorado, I'll give you the grand tour. lol
    Adam Ferrell
    Adam Ferrell
    Nah come to Florida it's nice here! Well north Florida is nice idk about south florida :p
    Packing for Saturday, starting to feel pretty real now D:
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I'm off to Oklahoma to be with my wife~ (who I haven't seen in seven months uggggh)
    Traveling Bard
    Traveling Bard
    Oklahoma is nice, pretty countryside...though beware the roads during winter. They freeze pretty easy up there.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    I've heard about that actually. I just love it there though, there's something about that straight line of a horizon that's just awesome.
    I just found an original print of Hotel California in my mum's vinyl collection, ohhh my.
    RyanA
    RyanA
    Whoah. man! OwO
    Oh wow, I just now realized you're Gorlami. Well. Bawnjourno.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    This is why I changed back to Quigon haha, no one knew xD
    Yato
    Yato
    Except your signature didn't change, so it wasn't too hard to figure out.
    Quigon
    Quigon
    Aw I couldn't get rid of that GIF, I've had that forever haha.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerLaPux