Recent content by Quimey

1. Quimey

RMMV Hime Menu Manager automatically hides my 'Quest' tab from my Menu

I tried using a scriptcall to show/enable the 'Quest' tab but it didn't work. (The same scriptcall it provides in the help file). For instance: $gameParty.enableMenuCommand(quest) Of course, I am probably using the wrong word, but what word should it be? Or is any other way to add another...
  2. Quimey

RMMV Hime Menu Manager automatically hides my 'Quest' tab from my Menu

Hi, there! I'm currently using YEP_QuestJournal and recently added the Hime Menu Manager Plugin to my game. However, I noticed it disables my 'Quest' and 'Music' tab from my game's menu. It seems it only accepts the activation/deactivation of the traditional options such as 'Item'...
  3. Quimey

RMMV How to let the player open the Game Menu but not the Equip window?

UPDATE: It worked perfectly! I tried it. Thanks a lot
  4. Quimey

Hey, there! Thanks a lot!! Do you think it won't mess up or conflict with MOG Hunter's Menu Plugins?
  5. Quimey

Hello! I hope I'm posting in the right forum! So my problem is that I want to make the player be able to open the Game Menu to save the game, check on the current quest objectives, etc... BUT, at that specific point of the game where I'm at, I don't want the player to be able to access the...
  6. Quimey

Is it wise to publish your commercial game to several sites?

Hey, thanks for the advice! Actually, I'm still developing my game, I just had this doubt rounding my head and decided to clear it. I have been using RPG MAKER for more than 8 years, and I've been a gamer my whole life. Therefore, I believe I have sufficient knowledge of what the player wants...
  7. Quimey

How could I animate this event?

No one would help me earlier so I tried just what you said but in a different way and it worked perfectly! I divided it into 3 different graphics and my movement route looks like this: Still, thanks a lot, Aerosys! Your solution actually looks way simpler!
  8. Quimey

How could I animate this event?

Hi, there! I know it's a silly question, but I'm currently struggling by animating this event (The Player will be the target to animate) This is the graphic: I want to animate it from left to right in every single row since it's in order. How does my "Set movement Route" should look like...
  9. Quimey

So Aldorlea is a good option too, eh? I guess then, if I get to sell my game there I would totally raise the price way more than on Steam to get a decent profit. I've literally read that Aldorlea is a very awesome option to sell your game. Thank you everybody for your responses, they have been...
  10. Quimey

I was not asking how much did he make with his game, but how much does itch and Aldorlea charge as a fee for selling your game.
  11. Quimey

Thank you everyone! Your responses have been really helpful! As for this one. How much percentage do Aldorlea and Itch charge as a commission fee for your game? Steam charges 30%
  12. Quimey

[Parallax Mapping] Photoshop resizes my images when exported

I'm not using any specific script, actually I've been exporting the same way the previous 100 maps, but now I'm getting the issue. BUT, I tried saving it normally as you said and IT'S FIXED! Thanks a lot! PS: If someone can tell me why this happens when I export it the way I showed in the...
  13. Quimey

Step by Step: Step 0: Step 1: Step 2:
  14. Quimey

Hi, there! I have been making over 100 parallax maps for my game, but something went wrong in the last two of them. I'm using OrangeOverlay Plugin for my game's parallax maps. Yesterday, I exported my Parallax image, light, par and shadow to their respective folders, BUT, when I tested the...
  15. Quimey

How could I event a Player Falling a cliff (and give him maneuverability)

Hi, there! I'm currently developing a scene that I want to be playable. The scene consists of a player sliding down a cliff and avoiding obstacles (Rocks/Stalagmites) that on contact would harm the player. I want to event the player to permanently slide down, and make him able to move ONLY...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm bad at base-building games (looking at other players created an aesthetically beautiful base compared to me), but IDK why I keep playing the game and seek more of it.
Pyra and Mythra in smash ultimate are way too OP. They're basically Smash 4 Bayonetta 2.0, and not in a good way. Very toxic and unfair. At least they're hot tho.
attack on titan keep reaching a new height with each episode, aaa I can't wait another week for a new episode at this point
How do i make profile picture
I've just finished organizing music files from a music Humble Bundle I purchased a while ago (putting in specific themed playlists, deleting from playlists, deciding which games they'll be used for. etc.). I'm feeling pretty confident that the sound design for my games will be up to high standards. Sound design seems to be relatively under-discussed as a topic in game development imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitHat