Recent content by R4B

1. R4B

Hello.

Hello.
  2. R4B

Nah, it deletes the saved version when you submit the reply, which I did, so nothing's left.  :(

Nah, it deletes the saved version when you submit the reply, which I did, so nothing's left.  :(
  3. R4B

Can I see your manager? I wan't my time refunded, mr forum.

Can I see your manager? I wan't my time refunded, mr forum.
  4. R4B

Great, I spent 20 minutes writing a long post on something and when I clicked reply it just...

Great, I spent 20 minutes writing a long post on something and when I clicked reply it just disappeared. 
  5. R4B

I can't wait for Sweden to stop being so god dayum cold. I have stereotypical Swedish things to...

I can't wait for Sweden to stop being so god dayum cold. I have stereotypical Swedish things to do, and that doesn't include almost dying of frostbite in knee high snow and -19°C every day. 
  6. R4B

Any good RPG maker games to try?

OneShot, It's super cute and it's main theme is breaking the 4th wall, which is really cool when it's done right. It has a shocking amount of similarities to Undertale too, if you are into that game. 
  7. R4B

January Goals & Progress Thread

Tiny Progress report: party hard! ~ I'm working on the character sprite. ... and dirt. sorry plants. 
  8. R4B

What counts as content now then? my post count with up with a lot as well.

What counts as content now then? my post count with up with a lot as well.
  9. R4B

It's overhyped, but no game could live up to all the love Undertale gets, including Undertale ...

It's overhyped, but no game could live up to all the love Undertale gets, including Undertale ...
  10. R4B

@Chiara: Yeah, a lot of people seem to dislike sun rays on 3/4 perspective for some reason, I don't get why, but I guess I could just add an option to turn off screen effects. @bgillisp: ... What? ... Time fantasy is a pretty resource pack (I'm assuming that's what you are talking about) but I...
  11. R4B

I have no clue what that is, or what it's for, but I love it!

I have no clue what that is, or what it's for, but I love it!
  12. R4B

Grass and stuff - in today's progress report: Aight', more progress, the grass is not final but it looks decent enough for now. Now I'm either going to work on adding some plants to the tileset or draw dirt tiles. Plants sounds endlessly more fun. - - - "Wait a minute, this isn't posted by...
  13. R4B

Are you still working on orange season?

Are you still working on orange season?
  14. R4B

Random Art Thread

Work in progress sketch. Pretty happy with this one so far ... although looking at it now I can spot a couple of things I'll have to correct tomorrow before I start doing the colors. @Firgof: That's some really cool character designs you've got there, man!
  15. R4B

Harvest Moon?

I'm working on a Harvest Moon type of game myself, so far I haven't found a single thing that can't be done with some basic scripting. Most of it can even be done with just events and good use of switches and variables.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Finally with a new PC! Now I can do nice things both coding and gaming
nvidia release the IA paint to lsd landscape simulator
i just try , it very fun
"If the lion knew her own strength, hard were it for anyone to rule her". This would be my custom title if I had enough spaces for it. Coming off of personal pain, I'm glad I found the original quote I've tweaked.
Today I found out that ladybirds\ladybugs are apparently named for the Virgin Mary. They're also known as God's cows in some places.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluevideogame