Last Activity:
Mar 26, 2019 at 4:51 AM
Birthday:
Aug 12, 1997 (Age: 21)

Share This Page

Rabosion

Retro Pixlr, Male, 21

Veteran

I somehow keep making art packs for people's games that never come to fruition... shame I can't release them to public. What a waste. ; __ ; Feb 23, 2019

Rabosion was last seen:
Mar 26, 2019 at 4:51 AM
    1. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      I somehow keep making art packs for people's games that never come to fruition... shame I can't release them to public. What a waste. ; __ ;
      1. Holder
        Holder
        Why don't you talk with who these people are and ask them if you can release after a certain amount of time or if it's a cancelled project?
        Feb 23, 2019
      2. TheoAllen
        TheoAllen
        I have some back in 2010 ~ 2013, and I'm planning to release em all soon this month or next month. Some random canceled projects, and including the one I made for my own dream game that I haven't yet even been worked on for years :guffaw:
        Feb 23, 2019
        Rabosion likes this.
      3. Rabosion
        Rabosion
        Those were great ideas! I'll try contacting them. It's just disheartening to see that projects I've pixeled for don't see the light of day or get abandoned...
        Feb 23, 2019
    2. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      Had succesful surgery today after last exam! Pretty intense! Now I'm on the way to recovery! :3
      1. MushroomCake28
        MushroomCake28
        Great! Hope you get better quickly!
        Jan 31, 2019
        Rabosion and BadLittleSeed like this.
      2. TengHu
        TengHu
        Nice!! Get well soon!
        Jan 31, 2019
        Rabosion likes this.
      3. Finnuval
        Finnuval
        Take your time recovering and take care :)
        Jan 31, 2019
        Rabosion and MushroomCake28 like this.
    3. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      Drawing custom tilesets. Now I understand why things like spiral staircases are seldom made in tilesets. It's hard to get them right!
      1. Finnuval likes this.
    4. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      Happy New Year from Belgium!
      1. Tw0Face, Kawers and Tonbi like this.
    5. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      My game Present Night got 1st place in theme/3rd in Gameplay in a game jam! What a way to end the year!
      1. Mystic_Enigma, Drifter92 and Kes like this.
      2. Kes
        Kes
        Congrats.
        Dec 31, 2018
        Rabosion likes this.
      3. Wavelength
        Wavelength
        Congrats! That's gotta be a great feeling, and the odds are that you've done something right with your game to get those kudos. :)
        Dec 31, 2018
        Rabosion likes this.
    6. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      You can rate my game on Salt's Christmas Jam @itch.io! I'm psyched and excited ^^
      1. Sauteed_Onion likes this.
      2. Rabosion
        Rabosion
        You can find the link for my game 'Present Night' in the 'Completed Games' thread.
        Dec 27, 2018
    7. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      My game is featured in a Game Jam on itch.io! Voting starts in a few days! I'm excited!!
      1. KayZaman likes this.
    8. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      I've made a game about Sint and Piet. I portrayed them from my pov. But since people politisized them, I'm scared to upload the game.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        If your game itself is not politically based, we don't have a problem with you posting it. But if you're worried about backlash, that's a different matter. I don't know anything about the situation.
        Dec 5, 2018
        Marquise* and Rabosion like this.
      3. Rabosion
        Rabosion
        Yeah, it's the potential backlash I fear most. By my knowledge, I've not put anything offensive in the game.
        Dec 7, 2018
      4. Rabosion
        Rabosion
        But just to be sure, I decided to post it at a later date. That way I hope the game could be played in a more neutral way.
        Dec 7, 2018
    9. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      Dealing with personal things+stress as of late... I'm so sorry I was pretty inactive here and sorry for the lack of updates!
      1. SpaceBot likes this.
    10. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      After uploading resources every day for a week, I now get an error each time I want to upload a .png file in my thread ... so odd.
    11. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      Celebrating 21st birthday. I released (mostly food) icons in my resource thread for y'all. Now I'm craving the snacks I made... :kaoblush:
    12. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      Hit a roadblock trying to make new art resources for my thread. I ended up making an NES jingle instead.:kaojoy:
      1. Marsigne likes this.
    13. Rabosion
      Rabosion
      Finished my 20th map workshop request! Happy I could help you guys out with the hidden lands, fighting grounds and so much more! :)
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 12, 1997 (Age: 21)
    First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A

Interact

Signature