RachelTheSeeker's latest activity

• RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to TheoAllen's comment on Kirri's profile post with Like Like.
    The former has the advantage of introducing the full gameplay experience at the start. The latter has the advantage of introducing a...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Quexp's comment on Kirri's profile post with Like Like.
    I like starting with 1, maybe 2, and getting to add characters as I progress. I guess it's more fun knowing where they came from.
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Aldu's status with Like Like.
    If you're reviewing someone else's game, don't focus only on the negative and criticize them. Use positive constructive feedback. As...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Anthony Xue's post in the thread Stat Checks? with Like Like.
    Good lord, one day offline and the whole thing goes off the rails. At this point, I think the discussion has progressed into territory...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker replied to the thread Stat Checks?.
    I am sorry for being a huge jerk, then. There was no need for me to assume the worst and rant about it. Let alone projecting. Carry on.
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to TheoAllen's post in the thread Stat Checks? with Like Like.
    This is off-topic as well. But I will just say once. As far as I know, Frostorm is not talking about their game. Frostorm just pretty...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Milennin's comment on Kirri's profile post with Like Like.
    I think it's good to start out with just 1 or 2, but not take too long with adding the remaining characters. Finish the party within the...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker commented on Kirri's profile post.
    If it's more story-based, definitely gaining characters over time for me. If characters are more like blank slates for classes and...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker commented on TheGentlemanLoser's profile post.
    And sometimes, when English-speakers like me can't find a word, we come up with them on the spot. :p
  • RachelTheSeeker
    English is funny. You want to survive. You want to be a survivor. You definitely DON'T want to "be survived by" anyone tho, trust me.
  • RachelTheSeeker
    There are no humans in the cast of my game. I don't feel like stating their ages is necessary in any way or shape. If there were humans...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    This poll needs more options! "Adults" is really broad, and outside of anime where everyone over 20 is "old" (eyeroll dawt gee eye eff)...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker replied to the thread Stat Checks?.
    On the debate between Tai_MT and Frostorm, I have all this to say. Barely related, but a personal pet peeve for a while. Theory means...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Tai_MT's post in the thread Stat Checks? with Love Love.
    Honestly, I only use it for two things. It's never really made sense to me in an RPG to have a "stat check" that the player can see and...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to TheoAllen's post in the thread Stat Checks? with Wow Wow.
    It can work with a lot of effort. But my game is more like an arcade game with RPG elements than an RPG game. So, I don't need them.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

YAY!!! My third help Guide STEAM integration in MV (High performance) has been posted!

Both the polls for the 3rd Original Character Contest ended with 5th place ties! So let's break those ties. Vote now for your favorite of the ones tied!

werewolf and his friends added!!

YAY! I just posted my third Guide! Setting up STEAM Integration in RPG Maker MV WITH updated NW.js (huge performance update)
rux
MUCLSES!!! :epicface: :epicface:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kloonoa