RachelTheSeeker's latest activity

• RachelTheSeeker
    Is it bad that I use variants of the default RM2k/3 forumlae? Like ATK * 2 - DEF, or MAT * 2 - MAT? Because I don't think so...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Trust's status with Like Like.
    Here's the combat sprite of Azrael one of the main characters of our game, with and without weapon. Hope it's good...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to LunarFlareStudios's comment on LunarFlareStudios's profile post with Like Like.
    @RachelTheSeeker Mom did come by last night to say hello after unpacking. She lives right across the street from me! And Wishful Wanda...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Hyouryuu-Na's comment on Froggo32's profile post with Love Love.
    People on reddit will get mad at anything and everything. But there's also this other thing. Some people aren't particularly happy when...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to JacSkulls's comment on Froggo32's profile post with Like Like.
    Pretty much what everyone on here says. Sorry for imposing myself. :D I'm an Art nut. Lol. You don't want to discourage other Artists...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Froggo32's comment on Froggo32's profile post with Like Like.
    I do not suggest any waca comics aside from TROS and newest graphic novels like TWOC or ASIR tho maybe also Graystripes Adventure...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Froggo32's comment on Froggo32's profile post with Like Like.
    "imo this drawing isnt good. Its hard to guess which cat is on this art and the anatomy doesnt exist Ears are drawn weird, so are all...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Gabrelik's comment on Froggo32's profile post with Like Like.
    ^ This. You can give people advice on how to improve and that will actually be helpful. Just telling them it sucks is rude, yes.
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Finnuval's comment on Froggo32's profile post with Like Like.
    No unless you are being a Dick about it, mean, doing it to bring someone down or saying it as fact instead of opinion. It is however...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to Caz's status with Like Like.
    At the risk of giving myself even more work to do, I kinda wanna redraw the faces of the MV RTP to be a little less.. uhhhhh..
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to OmnislashXX's status with Like Like.
    Hmm...you'd think in this day and age, what with Japanese Schoolgirls frequenting anime, JRGs and whatever else...that someone might...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to ATT_Turan's comment on OmnislashXX's profile post with Like Like.
    It's not a very common setting for a (J)RPG. By far, most of them are fantasy, and so that's what you get materials for. You can see...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    Product Discussion Commercial Use, Maker Only sign = You can use it commercially but only in RPG Makers/VN Maker. Maker Only sign = You...
  • RachelTheSeeker
    PSA: please stop putting the word 'Eternal' in your game titles.
  • RachelTheSeeker
    RachelTheSeeker reacted to arsMori's status with Like Like.
    finished the draft of some of this dude's motions! gonna work on the drafts of the other 3 now before i put detail, need to position...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Orbiting the cactus
unborn180.png
Here's this for an idea I might do: A Touhou RPG set in the universe of the Hoi4 mod "The New Order: Last Days of Europe". Expect BurgSys Yukari, the Great Fairy Trial, and funni clock Flandre
The thing I don't like about VRMMORPG anime is that they're unrealistic. I mean, we know we have a lot of ping issues, latency, and desync. Would be funny if you shoot a player and they immediately teleport somewhere because "ha, your internet suck!".
I've decided to try and be more social and less nervous about engaging. I'm always over thinking things - from now on when I'm worried or don't get something I'll just ask.
Sometimes a mechanic that is meant to add challenge is just annoying. Even the Final Fantasy games did not completely escape this pitfall of design. (FF8 draw system I'm looking at you - grrrr)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keewhee