Recent content by Radscythe

1. Radscythe

Favorite Old RPG

Are we talking old or aging (psx/dreamcast)? Either way I have to give Guardian's Crusade some love. No idea why but I've replayed that game so many times without getting bored. It could be because it's my first PSX RPG, but who knows. As far as older RPGs, that's gotta go to the Phantasy...
  2. Radscythe

Luchi's Resource gallery ( Updated 23/7/2014 )

Wow I'm loving the defined features of Forde on his bust. The hell-hound and layout of the battle-backs are pretty cool too. Thanks for sharing miss awesome VX Mapper!
  3. Radscythe

Game & Map Screenshots

@jaypee The map is of a certain company's lobby, and it's made to look foreboding yet extravagant. Here's the CEO's room: And jaypee that map's not bad, but it could use other things that would be in a church to fill up some of the empty space like torch stands for lighting, as a quick example.
  4. Radscythe

Game & Map Screenshots

Just a quick map I threw together to test out some of Celianna's tileset:
  5. Radscythe

Favorite RPG Character

Favorite RPG character? Oh man...there are too many. Probably between Luke from TOA or Yuri from Shadow Hearts 1&2. Although...I really liked Capell from Infinite Undiscovery too; see, hard.
  6. Radscythe

Thoughts on using Sample Maps [VX Ace]

If it's better than what you can do or you just want to make a quick game for fun, then I say go for it. But, keep in mind that you can map pretty well with practice and feedback from those who know what they are doing. It's not really a skill you should avoid if you're serious about posting...
  7. Radscythe

Community Characters

As for me; I've always been using my first ever sprite as my community char; as seen below: Sprite By Me: Face by Kumi:
  8. Radscythe

Need a sprite for your game? I will sprite for you! Disclaimer: Hookers only viable currency...

Need a sprite for your game? I will sprite for you! Disclaimer: Hookers only viable currency upon transaction of sprites.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Evil7 added!

I did a bit of a remake on one of the maps, also I made a particle for jumping into the portal, and one for traveling through the portal. I'll probably add more sparkles later to embellish it. :LZSwink:
Polished the animation and added details :kaojoy:
Ami
What do you think about the Wood Bridge inside of Volcano?
Yet another gaming question, i'm currently playing Last of Us 2 and want to get another game to play next but can't decide between Ghost of Tsushima, Miles Morales & Jedi Fallen Order. After the latest mandalorian i AM on a star wars kick, but i also LOVED the last spiderman game that prequels Miles Morales. Ghost of Tsushima is the bottom of my list but i heard it was AWESOME. Just want a good story & fun gameplay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vongolavxv