Recent content by Raedwulfo

1. Raedwulfo

[FEBRUARY 27 [UPDATE]] Anime-Cartoonish Face Expressions By Raedwulfo

You're Welcome :) i haven't been active since i have too much work and stuff to do hahaah
  2. Raedwulfo

@God Usopp i am really sorry i was absent for a while, the expressions are not working it's because those belongs to the Face folder from C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\RPG Maker MV\Generator\Face then add it to the male or female folder not in plugins, plugins folder is only for...
  3. Raedwulfo

[UPDATE [FEBRUARY 26]] Face Gen Beard Stubble and Thick Eyebrows also added new beards and eyebrows

Whoa, i found something that i really wanted in the default Generator, whenever i choose the eyebrows styles, i can change them in SV, ones, but i can't change the TV eyebrows but still that's a really good extra feature :D, now it's time to make some pixelated eyebrows for this generator but i...
  4. Raedwulfo

[UPDATE [FEBRUARY 26]] Face Gen Beard Stubble and Thick Eyebrows also added new beards and eyebrows

@vico that generator looks really nice!, i will check it later, i did download it also it's more complete than i thought. Now i have more options to make more stuff. I will try to port them later or tomorrow. Thanks!
  5. Raedwulfo

Which ones, because i tested them and i can download them o:
  6. Raedwulfo

The Hall of Cameo Sprites!

So Awesome, Thanks @Sythian Bard for posting me and @Kloe for the icons !
  7. Raedwulfo

[Updated with 3 more Eye expressions , i hope you like it] 
  8. Raedwulfo

Some generator parts (More mouths for expression @01/28))

Great!, this is what i needed so much, well done 
  9. Raedwulfo

Thanks @yunary
  10. Raedwulfo

Facial Marking Overhaul

Thanks!, that's what i needed :D!!
  11. Raedwulfo

The Complete Gentlemen's Barber Shop

Ooooh nice, i really needed more haircuts for my characters! :D
  12. Raedwulfo

This is a new contribuition about adding eyebrows for your battle characters, soon i will add for the field sprite :) . if you need help with recolors just ask me :)
  13. Raedwulfo

Thanks!. they look so nice :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got a windowskin working nicely to go with Mog's menu plugins.
p8BE5bj.png

tsD4gZS.png

nwpeK84.png
Just getting started on RPG maker and having a blast!
I am once again escalating in the kitchen. I might or might not be 4 types of cookies into baking and not finished...
Today is a great day!
A bust of my character, Lizzabelle, that I put together in GIMP. I combined the RMMZ generated face with my actual illustration of her. This is just me experimenting with busts. I don't really want to use busts in dialogue, but perhaps in the character menu.

2Ixbzbd.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ahbsz