Recent content by rafaelleon

1. rafaelleon

Tactics System 1.2 (Tactical Battle System)

An updated regarding customizable mapping with this plugin (1.2 version): I've successfully gotten it to work with parallax mapping with TDDP_BindPicturesToMap. I've been experimenting with changing the screen size and it works along with the parallax map as well. The only downside I've found is...
  2. rafaelleon

Leon's BGs [for cutscenes, battlebacks and VN-like stuff]

Here are some free backgrounds for you! They can be suitable for cutscenes, battle backgrounds, or visual novel-like stuff in general. Let me know if you'd like to use any of the works I post here in your commercial or non-commercial projects. I only request a copy of your game if you do so, or...
  3. rafaelleon

Thanks for your response! Unfortunately the system doesn't seem to work properly with TDDP's BindPicturesToMap for parallax. Not that it's a must for me at this point. :) I might test it with Yanfly's Doodads at some point. Meanwhile, I just tested the plugin and the demo as a whole. Fantastic...
  4. rafaelleon

RPG Maker MZ Preview #1: Music, Battles, Animations!

Judging by the battle intro, it seems like using character busts will be easier... right? Or are those just regular images?
  5. rafaelleon

This plugin seems really cool! Really ideal for my project. I have a couple of questions, and forgive me if they are too basic: 1- Is this compatible with parallax mapping? 2- Is there a way to add actor animations to the on map battle, that is, have the actor move in a certain way instead of...
  6. rafaelleon

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

I'd really like more built-in battle types without having to do a lot of programming, like on-map battle or Tactics systems. Also, a release date. Is that being informed next Thursday?
  7. rafaelleon

RMMV Vita Unlikely

Cool! That's the way to go. Count on me for it. :)
  8. rafaelleon

RMMV Vita Unlikely

I absolutely love everything about this game and I can't wait to see more. I'll surely follow you for updates and I hope to see more of it soon, including possible concepts.
  9. rafaelleon

RMMV On Fighting Shadows -- a game about fighting within (DEMO)

On Fighting Shadows is a quasi-autobiographical project that tells the story of Marvin, a young man that aspires to be an artist, but has to face daily obstacles that originate from his own being: conditions that are commonly referred to as “hidden disabilities”. Born with hydrocephalus, a brain...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Diary ---

M.Mage: It's the F.Mage's Diary. While she isn't here,i can read it.

May, 10: I'm hurt after the battle with the Minotaur. But luckily,F.Healer heal me with her Heal-2. That why,i Fall in Love with her.

M.Mage: Eh???
So... some of my Desktop hardware has kicked it apparently (still trying to figure out what and how at the moment :/ ) .... yay?
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Made a HUGE (YYOOOOJJ) Update to Monstructs and moving towards a Steam Early Access release!
A skill type called: "Rumagic". The intention is Magic with Rum(that pirates drink)
Does it sound strange in English?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobcevr