1. raffle

Bis Style RTP

Thank you so much for these I will be using them in my game :3
  2. raffle

Starbird's MZ Tiles + More

thankies for your work Starbird, these last 2 look great :kaojoy:
  3. raffle

Skill Trees System

You can always try reducing the transparency of only that small window either manually or using something like SumRndmDde's Super Tools Engine, and then doing a show image command with the background you want right before the script call to open the skill tree scene, then an erase image command...
  4. raffle

Lighting and Time Editor - Continued!

you can use the plugin command to activate a switch only between a specific time so for example you can do This will activate self switch A of the event calling the plugin command at 6:00. You can have the cutscene run on self switch A
  5. raffle

thank you for your wonderful work, you added a lot of diversity to all our games :)
  6. raffle

Animation FPS and Offset Control for MV-Style Animation

This is exactly what I was looking for, thank you so much :kaojoy:
  7. raffle

I absolutely love what you have been doing some of these are so crazy good:kaocry:thank you so much! I don't know if you accept suggestions but would you consider doing some orc or tribal related stuff?
  8. raffle

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Hey :) So I know I can use (this._eventId) to get the id of the current running event, but is there something similar to get the ids of all events in the current map so that I could affect them all at once to display an effect for example?
  9. raffle

You're right :kaocry:I would delete my post here but it seems I can't.. Sorry! I'll make my own thread
  10. raffle

Henlo again :LZSsmile: I want to stop the mouse map movement but still use the mouse to interact with events. Sadly if I disable the map movement I can't interact with any events at all, it seems like both functions are tied. I tried using AS_InputSettings and YEP_TouchInputDisabler, along...
  11. raffle

Analog Move

Yeah I tested it, works fine if I turn off analog move but not with it on. Tried putting it above and below it on the plugin manager but no luck :(
  12. raffle

Analog Move

This is the best movement plugin for MV hands down, I tried a ton of them, and this one has the least amount of problems with other plugins + ease of use! Just got one question though, how would I make 8 directional sprites work with this plugin?
  13. raffle

Thank you so much once more, it's working perfectly now :D
  14. raffle

Hey everyone, in rpg maker mv, is there a script call for when an item is used? I have a fishing pole as a normal non consumable item (so i cant make a variable to check for quantity changes) and whenever I use it from a hotbar my fishing minigame starts, I'm using region ids to determine the...
  15. raffle

RMMV Changing game font during gameplay?

Oh my bad I didn't notice it was MZ, well you can still try RETRO to use it on MV if you can't find any other solutions.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

FadbqH0X0AIuarS

Updated one of my characters sprites. Misty now looks more like an actual person rather than the deformed potato on the left.
rogue grande commission.png
Another commission done. Kato's little shop is open!
Game Making Every Day #24 :kaosalute:

Just played a lovely dice game this morning. Got any other dice games to recommend?
Just released FMOD_MV.js... in alpha stage...

1660835645947.png

And hey, documentation of it is so massive that makes me so tried...

You can checkout here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dawsad22da2a