or
    2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style
    or
    3) Zelda into pokemon style

#= Choose ===============#
    ||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__||
    #=======================#
    Simple and yet powerfull...
    Well ... it may be the nostalgia talking... but for some reason the old styles did not lose to new high detail ones (to me).

16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels? ... and why?

I'm actually curious to know you guys (and girls) opinions...
    Reactions: SpaceBot
    mlogan
    mlogan
    @Ragen In the future do not use status updates to ask people to comment on your thread.
    Ragen
    Ragen
    @mlogan, the idea was to direct the discussion to happen there, keep it "clean" and "organized".
    Since that is the idea of forums (discussion topics).

If I'm mistaken on my logic, please explain me.
    mlogan
    mlogan
    I can understand that, however, our Status Feed Rules ask members not to use it to get people to look at their threads because otherwise there is the potential for it to just become nothing but people trying to get others to look at their game topics, or resource topics or whatever.
    I'm a professional full stack web programmer and teacher, so feel free to ask me technical questions.

On top of that I have my own DeviantArt so be my guest if you wish to check it out:

Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Most everyone I talk to on here is 25 and up and i do love to talk ( a lot) so...
    Ragen
    Ragen
    Interesting point @Finnuval, it's been so long since I cared about minimal age to join websites... that I even forgot about it.

I remember when I faked my age to join Orkut community.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    ah well, in the end it doesnt really matter. I know teens that behave better then adults and adults that are worse then teens xD
    So I'll simply look at how someone acts. The only time it really is obvious is when I make a reference and half the community doesnt get it lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

bro how do I have over 30 OCs
A good way to mix your own music? What's the learning curve on that?
Would it be better to pay a composer?
What theme for the next windowskin? You'll decide. Tell what you wanna see and I'll try for.
I just saw in a manga an interesting mechanic - setting up a stationary teleport beacon that one can go to no matter where one is in a dungeon. I think it'll work with a similar setup to how I did my airship transition.

Ooh what if you could set up multiple beacons and choose from a list of the beacons you set up?

Hmm...
Actor2_1 added!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JorReno