Ragen's latest activity

• Ragen
    Ragen commented on Ragen's profile post.
    Work started... "Charmander as Octorok" Minish Cap Style.... Let's find out what will come out of it...
  • Ragen
    Just to make it clear none of those two are mine. I can link the authors Instagram if you want to follow them.
  • Ragen
    Ragen updated their status.
    Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?): 1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style or 2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style or...
  • Ragen
    Ragen replied to the thread Apollo's MV Resources.
    It's an interesting concept, would like to see which game would come out of it... If you need help let us know...
  • Ragen
    I don't believe it to be a concern, specially with the growing emulation and compatibility modes available (you can even emulate DOS...
  • Ragen
    @The Mighty Palm , check this Breath of the wild mock up:
  • Ragen
    Maybe it's due to the game styles that I like (puzzle - action - jrpg), but it felt cleaner. By replaying, a "Zelda - Link's Awakening"...
  • Ragen
    Simple and yet powerfull... Well ... it may be the nostalgia talking... but for some reason the old styles did not lose to new high...
  • Ragen
    Ragen replied to the thread 32 bits or 16 bits ... why?.
    Was checking out some arts, and really missed my old GBA and GBC... Though I hated not to be able to play in the dark (GBC), it used to...
  • Ragen
    Ragen commented on CraneSoft's profile post.
    If it is a dating-sim then hellyeah, 100% heart or no good ending... Jokes aside, something like this happened on Bioshock ending, and...
  • Ragen
    I believe you're right.... I focused on 16x16pix style and 32x32pix comparison... That I may have used the wrong terminology. 8, 16...
  • Ragen
    @mlogan, the idea was to direct the discussion to happen there, keep it "clean" and "organized". Since that is the idea of forums...
  • Ragen
    Ragen replied to the thread Making new character sprite?.
    You mean generator or sprite editor?
  • Ragen
    Yes, @ShadowDragon you're right... on the left 32bits on the right 16 I just didn't want to go back to the sprites editor to fix it...
  • Ragen
    16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels? ... and why? I'm actually curious to know you guys (and girls) opinions...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

We'll be doing another giveaway of MZ on the stream tomorrow! Thank you SykoGaming for contributing a copy for the community! :D
Sorry guys! Been away for long this time. Got attacked by my anxieties again. At least no more bedbugs. Got logged out of here and layout seems strange now a bit.
My old project is now a sitcom
How to do implementation the social politcal mechanics in rpg maker? Thank you for quick spark of ideas. Fear of going to the thread lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
memakegamemekillminority