Recent content by Ragen

1. Ragen

Work started... "Charmander as Octorok" Minish Cap Style.... Let's find out what will come out...

Work started... "Charmander as Octorok" Minish Cap Style.... Let's find out what will come out of it...
  2. Ragen

Just to make it clear none of those two are mine. I can link the authors Instagram if you want...

Just to make it clear none of those two are mine. I can link the authors Instagram if you want to follow them.
  3. Ragen

Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?): 1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap...

Weekend is finally here... what would you like to see (?): 1) Pokemon into zelda minish-cap style or 2) Pokemon into zelda gbc style or 3) Zelda into pokemon style #= Choose ===============# ||__[ Full mockup ]_[ Charset ]__|| #=======================#
  4. Ragen

Apollo's MV Resources

It's an interesting concept, would like to see which game would come out of it... If you need help let us know...
  5. Ragen

RMMV The Feasibility of my Long-term Project

I don't believe it to be a concern, specially with the growing emulation and compatibility modes available (you can even emulate DOS into dosbox...) If there is enough people with the same problem as you are, some solution will be found... maybe even RPG Maker inc. offer a "from the box"...
  6. Ragen

@The Mighty Palm , check this Breath of the wild mock up: [IMG]

@The Mighty Palm , check this Breath of the wild mock up:
  7. Ragen

Maybe it's due to the game styles that I like (puzzle - action - jrpg), but it felt cleaner. By...

Maybe it's due to the game styles that I like (puzzle - action - jrpg), but it felt cleaner. By replaying, a "Zelda - Link's Awakening" I just now realize that Link's had only 2 sprites per movement (usually there used to be 3).
  8. Ragen

Simple and yet powerfull... Well ... it may be the nostalgia talking... but for some reason the...

Simple and yet powerfull... Well ... it may be the nostalgia talking... but for some reason the old styles did not lose to new high detail ones (to me).
  9. Ragen

32 bits or 16 bits ... why?

Was checking out some arts, and really missed my old GBA and GBC... Though I hated not to be able to play in the dark (GBC), it used to be so fun....:wub
  10. Ragen

If it is a dating-sim then hellyeah, 100% heart or no good ending... Jokes aside, something...

If it is a dating-sim then hellyeah, 100% heart or no good ending... Jokes aside, something like this happened on Bioshock ending, and I did not see it as a bad thing... though the extrapolation was a bit over However, I would prefer something like Chrono Trigger, where your choices change...
  11. Ragen

I believe you're right.... I focused on 16x16pix style and 32x32pix comparison... That I may have used the wrong terminology. 8, 16 and 32 bits may refer more to the processor and color pallet, than pixel size itself.
  12. Ragen

@mlogan, the idea was to direct the discussion to happen there, keep it "clean" and "organized"...

@mlogan, the idea was to direct the discussion to happen there, keep it "clean" and "organized". Since that is the idea of forums (discussion topics). If I'm mistaken on my logic, please explain me.
  13. Ragen

Making new character sprite?

You mean generator or sprite editor?
  14. Ragen

Yes, @ShadowDragon you're right... on the left 32bits on the right 16 I just didn't want to go back to the sprites editor to fix it...
  15. Ragen

[IMG] 16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels? ... and why? I'm actually curious to know you guys (and...

16x16 pixels or 32x32 pixels? ... and why? I'm actually curious to know you guys (and girls) opinions...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Who knew a adding menu commands would be so hard for something that should be a basic feature.
When you discover great tileset resources that you completely forgot that you had. :kaomad3::kaopride:
Just got a better look at the MZ RTP. I'm very happy with it, especially the sci-fi tiles and sprites. Glad I pre-ordered.
I've just checked the VisuStella Plugins for MZ and there are already 11 plugins. The Yanfly team(perhaps a big one?) really works so effectively and efficiently that some MZ users can likely use tons of Yanfly plugins right after MZ's released (still 13 days from now). I wonder if any other plugin developer(or team) will try to compete with Yanfly this time, no matter how slim the chance to win is :)
Hello! :kaopride:I am new to RPG Maker, though I have been lurking the forums for a while. :kaoswt: Hope to make some friends and learn some stuff here! :kaothx:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erasure2