Raggon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• i have always wanted a cutscene menu in game. where users can check their seen cutscenes . time to event one in MV. wish me luck! :hswt: p.s. might call it memories. with little hidden clue gems in it!
    Reactions: LVGames
    LVGames
    LVGames
    Cool idea.
    JojoLaVache
    JojoLaVache
    If you want to gradually unlock the cutscenes, HimeWorks' Hidden Choice Conditions should help.
    Reactions: Raggon
    Raggon
    Raggon
    i want the visual one though. so im going to have an image before they see the cutscene. from what i remember on Himes you kinda have to use the built in choices. i have the concept i made separate maps for each important cutscene. and i just have to get map_id etc of where player is before they choose to watch one. then when they are done . they go right back to where they were and cutscene menu is still open..
    Soooo I just had my First Coding Dream! Nothing great just a programmer trying to tell me how they used
    Ascii that windows didnt recognise in a project...
    GOT ending was good all sorts of closure and the "hero" riding off into the winter. What in the name of what are people mad about??
    Dalph
    Dalph
    That being said, I didn't really hate it but compared to how it started, the show clearly went downhill.
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    What Dalph said. I'd also like to add that so many things were just completely forgotten and glossed over. What happened to the mystical horn found in season 2? Why did winter, repeatedly describes as lasting years, over in a day? No, it wasn't the Night King that brought winter, because they'd had winters without them arriving before. Bran's warg abilities and lore having zero impact. It goes on and on.
    Raggon
    Raggon
    ehh Galenmereth i never read the books and missed small details from season 2 o_O that being said... there`s a million possible small endings . makes no sense (to me) to want all of them thats all. Ya night king death was kinda dumb to me too... but meh glad with ending and that its all overrr TBC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
Humans are fallible creatures, we all know that. It's when we're forced to look at ourselves that we start to disagree. :p
Expectation: Working on boss battle.
Reality: "Look at how awful are these code and database organization. Let me clean this mess", *yet, casually adding more modules that I have no idea if I would use it later*
Trying to learn to read Japanese so I read my manga. I like to buy them without all the edits made during translation.
The only thing getting me through today so far is coffee. And lots of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DerLaPux