Raggon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About

• Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
    Raggon
    Raggon
    just the whole rude way she said it got me. sigh
    Raggon
    Raggon
    p.s. after i calmed down i do kinda think the other points may have been valid in old version. hence why i try urge people to report errors and use latest release. The First word just had me seeing red ... missed the rest of the points lol.
    Finnuval
    Finnuval
    Told you :p
    • Haha
    Reactions: Raggon
    just realized im in the developers Loop , or trap , or whatever it is . so busy trying to add plugins and bug fix
    that my game is at a stand still. That being said. No new plugins. No Port to MZ. Finish this from chapter 1 to Chapter 9... then Start The New Saga in Mz and Leave MV alone. There i said it. Now to Do it!
    i have always wanted a cutscene menu in game. where users can check their seen cutscenes . time to event one in MV. wish me luck! :hswt: p.s. might call it memories. with little hidden clue gems in it!
    Reactions: LVGames
    LVGames
    LVGames
    Cool idea.
    JojoLaVache
    JojoLaVache
    If you want to gradually unlock the cutscenes, HimeWorks' Hidden Choice Conditions should help.
    Reactions: Raggon
    Raggon
    Raggon
    i want the visual one though. so im going to have an image before they see the cutscene. from what i remember on Himes you kinda have to use the built in choices. i have the concept i made separate maps for each important cutscene. and i just have to get map_id etc of where player is before they choose to watch one. then when they are done . they go right back to where they were and cutscene menu is still open..
    Soooo I just had my First Coding Dream! Nothing great just a programmer trying to tell me how they used
    Ascii that windows didnt recognise in a project...
    GOT ending was good all sorts of closure and the "hero" riding off into the winter. What in the name of what are people mad about??
    Dalph
    Dalph
    That being said, I didn't really hate it but compared to how it started, the show clearly went downhill.
    Galenmereth
    Galenmereth
    What Dalph said. I'd also like to add that so many things were just completely forgotten and glossed over. What happened to the mystical horn found in season 2? Why did winter, repeatedly describes as lasting years, over in a day? No, it wasn't the Night King that brought winter, because they'd had winters without them arriving before. Bran's warg abilities and lore having zero impact. It goes on and on.
    Raggon
    Raggon
    ehh Galenmereth i never read the books and missed small details from season 2 o_O that being said... there`s a million possible small endings . makes no sense (to me) to want all of them thats all. Ya night king death was kinda dumb to me too... but meh glad with ending and that its all overrr TBC
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!
Anyone know the best size image to put in signature?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostPunishR