Raggon's latest activity

• Raggon
    Raggon reacted to RATISOFT's post in the thread Ads (Admob) in RPG Maker MV with Like Like.
    Hey, this works perfect, but if I'm using this Android Studio project, external links doesn't work correctly. I call them by script in...
  • Raggon
    Raggon reacted to lianderson's status with Like Like.
    I is having a great day today! Positive vibes!
  • Raggon
    Raggon commented on HiddenAlchemist's profile post.
    when ur done with that try Galvs Character Frames. that will keep u occupied ;)
  • Raggon
    Raggon reacted to HiddenAlchemist's status with Like Like.
    Redid my earlier sprite completely from scratch, as I wasn't happy and a resolution oversight had been giving me a lot of problems. A...
  • Raggon
    No, not at all. You can learn to do a lot of things in a reasonably short time, but learning to do them well - to be skilled - takes...
  • Raggon
    Raggon reacted to Trihan's comment on Cootadude's profile post with Like Like.
    Hi, I'm the writer of Jump into Javascript, so if you have any questions about it I'm your man! Just a heads-up that in my upcoming...
  • Raggon
    Raggon reacted to Iron_Brew's status with Like Like.
    Joined these forums! Not been on a forum in like a decade.
  • Raggon
    Raggon reacted to Walldeaf's status with Like Like.
    Just launched my game on Itch.io website. The demo is free and the full game is only: $5,99. Let's go baby!! Here is the Link
  • Raggon
    Raggon commented on Raggon's profile post.
    indeed a classic . :LZYgrin::D:cool::rolleyes::oops:
  • Raggon
    Raggon reacted to Mushi's comment on Raggon's profile post with Like Like.
    Oooh lol, I see that's silly! XD
  • Raggon
    Raggon reacted to Mushi's comment on Raggon's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Does this have something to do with writing? I'm so confused!
  • Raggon
    Raggon commented on Raggon's profile post.
    hehe @Mushi
  • Raggon
    Raggon reacted to lianderson's comment on Raggon's profile post with Haha Haha.
    That is most reasonable! Good day.
  • Raggon
    Raggon reacted to Shaz's status with Wow Wow.
    It's amazing how many threads sit waiting in approval queues because people post them in Plugin Releases rather than Plugin Support or...
  • Raggon
    Raggon updated their status.
    One day I will be like a pen! until then I must Pineapple and then possibly apple till I try pen again. ‍♂️

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries
Happy Saint Nicholas Day! May there nice stuff in your shoes when you wake up!
Choosing Beggars are the best source of entertainment.
DavidUchina wrote on caethyril's profile.
You chad, thanks a lot for your plugins. You helped me costumize the buttons in my game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alterakatt