Recent content by Raggon

1. Raggon

when ur done with that try Galvs Character Frames. that will keep u occupied ;) [ATTACH]

when ur done with that try Galvs Character Frames. that will keep u occupied ;)
  2. Raggon

indeed a classic . :LZYgrin::D:cool::rolleyes::oops:

indeed a classic . :LZYgrin::D:cool::rolleyes::oops:
  3. Raggon

hehe @Mushi [MEDIA]

hehe @Mushi
  4. Raggon

One day I will be like a pen! until then I must Pineapple and then possibly apple till I try...

One day I will be like a pen! until then I must Pineapple and then possibly apple till I try pen again. ‍♂️
  5. Raggon

Gender Plugin PG_Gender.js

nice! :kaoluv:
  6. Raggon

sooo... im gonna go ahead and release all my game ideas on android as Beta. Everyone will be...

sooo... im gonna go ahead and release all my game ideas on android as Beta. Everyone will be nice right? cause its Beta... right?...
  7. Raggon

Virtual Buttons and DPad

soooo how you do it? @andy123 ?
  8. Raggon

Coolie's Battle Turn Count Window [v1.0]

hey, plugin is awesome. can i save the turn count of the last battle as a variable? Also get the name of the last enemy troop fought? just ideas to maybe make side quests that say you beat a monster in X turns you get a reward or something. thanks!
  9. Raggon

i hit a major road block in development when i couldnt figure out how to get ads on android app...

i hit a major road block in development when i couldnt figure out how to get ads on android app. i dont wanna work a 9-5 i wanna do what i love and sit and make video games all day :( but thanks to this community i hope im back on track , just waiting for update approval... sigh
  10. Raggon

RMMV RPG FOREVER - SERENS QUEST [ANDROID]

Hey guys working on this game . hope you get a chance to play some and give feedback. RPG FOREVER - SERENS QUEST "Your memories are gone. You find yourself in a new world . now you must journey to find new meaning to life. Save the People of Maiko from imminent demise and maybe along the way...
  11. Raggon

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser...

Tired of just doing mobile. Now you can Play the game in ur Browser! https://bigmala-productions.itch.io/rpg-forever
  12. Raggon

down to 300 something lower i guess its a lot of plugins that were tested but never used...

down to 300 something lower i guess its a lot of plugins that were tested but never used.... time for a clean up! then update credit list after... sigh.
  13. Raggon

@Shaz i personally (think*) i use all . trust me i wish i could just use a vanilla but the game...

@Shaz i personally (think*) i use all . trust me i wish i could just use a vanilla but the game wouldn't do what i want . e.g. Yep plugins are a godsend got at least 60 of those or more making battle sequences more fun etc etc...
  14. Raggon

@PixeLockeT ehh its tedious i feel like a hoarder every one has a purpose tho... mostly...

@PixeLockeT ehh its tedious i feel like a hoarder every one has a purpose tho... mostly...
  15. Raggon

Yikes 400 plugins in my game . how many do you have??

Yikes 400 plugins in my game . how many do you have??

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My new 49" monitor has been dispatched from the warehouse. Will it arrive tomorrow? The day after? I love that we can track packages now, even if it does only tell me when it's left that end and when it's arrived at the local centre. As long as it doesn't end up in Melbourne again, which has happened before ...
My friend's doing a surprise stream of my game Origin Hunt on Twitch here ! Feel free to stop by :yhappy:
Me, designing it a long time ago: Having an optional boss fight as a random chance to trigger when you fish in a certain spot with a certain type of bait is fun! Cool idea!
Me, trying to playtest everything again: oh god just let me see the boss, my bag is so full of fish!
both love and pain have no boundaries
Happy Saint Nicholas Day! May there nice stuff in your shoes when you wake up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jundoe