Recent content by Raggon

1. Raggon

p.s. after i calmed down i do kinda think the other points may have been valid in old version...

p.s. after i calmed down i do kinda think the other points may have been valid in old version. hence why i try urge people to report errors and use latest release. The First word just had me seeing red ... missed the rest of the points lol.
  2. Raggon

just the whole rude way she said it got me. sigh

just the whole rude way she said it got me. sigh
  3. Raggon

@Sigony nah she was just being mean :(

@Sigony nah she was just being mean :(
  4. Raggon

Eh i have a super big update coming. Its all beta to me at this point I should never have...

Eh i have a super big update coming. Its all beta to me at this point I should never have released it. Still makes me annoyed . Lol. Thanks for the Vent :)
  5. Raggon

Its just so annoying work so hard to update everything and try keep up with modern codes and...

Its just so annoying work so hard to update everything and try keep up with modern codes and work on story etc then this?? Lol from someone not even trying at this point I'm sure rpg mv is not the only engine to crash on aN out dated system. I should def look into making the game download able...
  6. Raggon

You tell me?

You tell me?
  7. Raggon

https://ibb.co/jTbvCpp

https://ibb.co/jTbvCpp
  8. Raggon

Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.

Well bad reviews r making me rather annoyed today.
  9. Raggon

RMMZ Beyond the Veil (A One Map Challenge Game)

error ... failed to initialize graphics?
  10. Raggon

just realized im in the developers Loop , or trap , or whatever it is . so busy trying to add...

just realized im in the developers Loop , or trap , or whatever it is . so busy trying to add plugins and bug fix that my game is at a stand still. That being said. No new plugins. No Port to MZ. Finish this from chapter 1 to Chapter 9... then Start The New Saga in Mz and Leave MV alone. There i...
  11. Raggon

Eli Pause Game - Works like the old retro games!

soooo MV bug report . When you click on screen to unpause. the tint is left on screen when blur background is set to false.
  12. Raggon

waynee95's Achievements Plugin

hiiii :) can you help me manually change the opacity in your code please. I have yanfly core and have set the games opacity to 0 but now im trying to get the Way notification to 255 opacity. i narrowed it down to window.Scene_Achievements = Scene_Achievements...
  13. Raggon

boibs

boibs
  14. Raggon

Felskis Skilltree Plugin

Hey Great Plugin :) . Is there a way to have a popup say why the upgrade to a skill wont work? Like Not enough gold. or Not enough Jp. Or Your Level is too Low. Right now it just has The Rejection Sound. Also is the a way to switch users while on the Scene_Techtree with a button? usually its...
  15. Raggon

Eli Pause Game - Works like the old retro games!

awsome . thankyou! any way you could make a clickable button to get out of scene_pause? im making a mobile game and it wont let anything be clicked when on pause scene.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Finally! I've been puzzling over why it wasn't working for two days now. Turns out all of my calculations were correct, I just forgot to give some events hitboxes. :kaoswt: Now my randomly generated maps check for collision errors, and move stuff around in real time if they finds any. :LZSexcite:
Ami
--- OP Candy ---

Kids: Trick Or Treat!
Hero: Alright,here's the Candies (Give A Bunch Of Candy).
Kids: Thank you,Mister! (Running)
Hero: How cute they are…
F.Archer: Did you give them a OP Candy,accidently?
Hero: Huh?
Halloween, a day where kids are encouraged to take candy from strangers.
Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Took a break from spriting dinosaurs to carve a dinosaur pumpkin.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakshitkaneki