Raider
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Somebody here who plays Dark Souls 2 PVP?
    KanaX
    KanaX
    When you don;t have the money to by a ps4 for bloodborne it's the only thing you can do.
    KanaX
    KanaX
    buy* jesus christ.
    Raider
    Raider
    Exactly my thoughts...
    Decided to play DarkSouls again. Let's see how long it takes till I get desperate...
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    30 minutes.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Real dark souls players don't use armour, or level up, or shields...
    Raider
    Raider
    Or a good PC (dark souls 1 lags as hell ,_,)
    Finally got the translation script to work \o/ If everything works out, there will be a demo in a couple of hours :D
    literarygoth
    literarygoth
    Huzzah!
    Raider
    Raider
    Or maybe it will take more time than I thought :'D

Didn't think I had this many dialogues...
    literarygoth
    literarygoth
    That's always how it goes >_> lol. You think you're done, but find something else -_-
    Finally got the time to work on my project again. And I also found a tool, which makes translation very easy. Maybe there will be a presentation here soon :D
    I think speedmapping is very underrated. It helps to try out new things and get some inspiration, without being stuck at the same map for hours.
    Candacis
    Candacis
    oh yes and it is also very refreshing
    Instead of working I'm singing along Red Hot Chili Pepper songs. Today's gonna be productive...
    Feeling motivated *praises coffee*
    mlogan
    mlogan
    That reminds me, I should make some now, so I can ice it later in the afternoon. Mmmm...
    Zeriab
    Zeriab
    Free fresh coffee at the office means I come there each weekday.
    Raider
    Raider
    @mlogan: Ice coffee :D I will definitely try this out with the good weather around.
    I want to work on my game, but this thing called "midterm-finals" keeps consuming my time D:
    Since I'm experimenting with the XP, I think more often that the perfect maker would be a hybrid between the XP and the Ace. So therefore I'm excited how the next maker will be.
    Tornado Samurai
    Tornado Samurai
    I hope so! I would get it Day One Release! :D
    Shaz
    Shaz
    If it were already out in Japan, there would be a HUGE thread about it on the forums here ;) I think we'll be waiting a while. But yes, I agree, an XP mapping / Ace everything else hybrid would be awesome! And if it ports to other platforms, that would be awesome too. There's a thread on suggestions for the next maker. You should check it out.
    Raider
    Raider
    This thread sounds interesting :)

Porting for other platforms would really help those people who want to create a commercial game. But if the next maker will have this feature I think the price will go up. But thats just my speculation :D
    Everytime I see awesome ressources my mind wants to create tons of games. If I only had enough time... D:
    Dalph
    Dalph
    This is why I prefer to work on short games (1-2 hours at most).
    Raider
    Raider
    Definitely a good strategy. Maybe I should try this as well more often.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicvampire582