Recent content by Raijinn

1. Raijinn

Parameters Help

Any way to ease balancing parameters? For example, let's say I have two classes a warrior and a mage. Obviously, warrior would be better at attack and mage would be better in magic, but how do I decide on the numbers itself? Also asking as to how I balance them with the health of the enemies...
  2. Raijinn

Oh wow a lot of people aren't on this site anymore

Oh wow a lot of people aren't on this site anymore
  3. Raijinn

Conditional Encounter?

Okay thanks! Will try that after my exams
  4. Raijinn

Conditional Encounter?

So I have this idea of certain monsters appearing only when you have a certain equipment equipped, how? example: I equip sword only slimes will appear and when I equip bow only bats will appear
  5. Raijinn

Good online games?

Thanks for the replies guys!
  6. Raijinn

Good online games?

Oh, do u play on pc or ps4? @Alanood
  7. Raijinn

Good online games?

Any platforms at all, could be the one you're playing. I want to meet unknown people online, so a good playerbase is wanted. Alrighty, thanks
  8. Raijinn

Thanks for replying guys, unfortunately I couldn't find a and b from u=2+1 and 3x^3 + ax^2 + 2x + b

Thanks for replying guys, unfortunately I couldn't find a and b from u=2+1 and 3x^3 + ax^2 + 2x + b
  9. Raijinn

Can someone teach me complex numbers? :(

Can someone teach me complex numbers? :(
  10. Raijinn

STEAM SALE = WALLET CRY

STEAM SALE = WALLET CRY
  11. Raijinn

Carry Item?

So in this thread I want to ask two things: - I want my player to be able to only hold one item at a time, if he picks up a shield for example, I want his sword to drop. (Note drop, not dissappear) - I want my player's items to be visible, like if he has a sword then he's holding one, and if...
  12. Raijinn

QMOVIMENT.JS (QUASI)

What's wrong with quasi?
  13. Raijinn

If I post something in Ideas and Prototypes, can I move it to Games in Development later?

If I post something in Ideas and Prototypes, can I move it to Games in Development later?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Currency ---

Hero: This city cannot accept Gold to buy the items.
Merchant: You can exchange Gold into TC,depending the rate of TC this time.
Hero: Really? Then,i want to exchange 999999999G.
Merchant: Let's see……Wait a second,are you Cheating again?
Hero: Hell No!!! I earn it with myself!!!
There's always a time when you're super excited to create something but you already have no energy left. :I
I think of all the effects in my game, the light passing through fog has got to be my favorite....

...Also I spent all day trying to figure out how I had suddenly messed it up and made it start dropping frames like crazy. So I had all day to look at it... mocking me... with it's previous 60fps reduced to 30fps... At least it's fixed now.
Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
optissima