Recent content by Raikurou

1. Raikurou

NPC Event

Do you know how to fix it?
  2. Raikurou

NPC Event

Hm, indeed. I know some things, but not all. Like this for example, how do I use an image for my forum signature without a URL!?!? ;)
  3. Raikurou

NPC Event

Are you insulting me by saying im new?
  4. Raikurou

NPC Event

Okay, so im trying to get the NPC to move to the player, once the player has stepped on the event. Here's the map: http://gyazo.com/15473f8b625f288f29eb6b1ca2e1ddd9 The event's setting's: http://gyazo.com/1e752e5d9bdaf3b8de04f3ef622a071c And the NPC's setting's...
  5. Raikurou

Introduction or Narrator Messages?

Perfect! Thank you so much!
  6. Raikurou

No, like, I dont want any players there, I just want a black background, with big messages showing telling them information.
  7. Raikurou

Wait, is there a way to change the map orders? Like which comes first, second, third, etc..? Because I already have some made and what not.
  8. Raikurou

Thanks!
  9. Raikurou

At the start of the game, (when pressing "New Game") is there a way to make the background black, and show messages telling the player the story or background info about the game?
  10. Raikurou

Shops?

Okay, thank you!
  11. Raikurou

Shops?

Anyone know how to make a shop in RMVX? And choose the items that the shop sells?
  12. Raikurou

Shops?

Anyone know how to make a shop in RMVX? And choose the items that the shop sells?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.
Sand is basically small rocks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson