Recent content by Rain

1. Would like to have a sprite done

Yes, this is for VX Ace. The locket prob was goin to be barely noticable anyway due to the small size, so if it was ugly I'm glad you took it off. Thank you so much for doing this. It look great.
  2. Would like to have a sprite done

That was sloppy? I hate to see something you did that's not sloppy. Overall, I like it a lot. I got nothing I want changed. If u can work on the sprite, then that would be great. :wub: P.S. Sorry for the late replies, I just got off work. :P
  3. Would like to have a sprite done

I would like to request a faceset and sprites done for my custom character and here are some different pictures I got of her. If I missed any important details just let me know and I'll try my best to answer you. Thank you in advance even if u just took the time to read it. In the meanwhile...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So a new RPG Maker has been teased on RPG Maker Web's Twitter. Hmm...
So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!
I just started parallax mapping. Better results for sure, but a lot more time consuming. It's more fun than I thought though.
I've got a project in mind, but I'll need a LOT of help! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reeachim