RainbowGrenade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• GAH! Being sick has got me starving 24/7! Someone bring me 100 tacos!
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Is there a taco bell or del taco near you? Cheap tacos. Good tacos. (Yes I know they're not real Mexican. Still made of yum!)
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    100Tacos!!! Mmm now I want Tacos.
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    Kasagami, thanks! This is a super old drawing of me I had forgotten about.

I ended up settling for a fried bologna sandwich. ...Which is probably as un-taco as it gets. ^u^;
    I feel like I've been on a roll these last few weeks. Everything is starting to come together. With any luck, I'll be able to release a demo soon!
    So tired and sick... but there's so much work to be done. @_@
    StarkinGyra
    StarkinGyra
    I hate having so much to do and being sick. Get rest.
    Nirwanda
    Nirwanda
    Can't you take a break? The worse you feel the less work you'll end up getting done, even with equal amount of effort.
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    You're all definitely right. I finally finished the task I was focused on and coma'd out for the night. It's just so hard to stop when I get focused on something! D:
    WOOT! I finally figured out a huge problem that has been plaguing me for months! I'm so happy, I could puke. XD
    Kes
    Kes
    I so pleased for you. It's wonderful when something that's been weighing on you just goes.
    The internet destroys all productivity.
    tearsofthenight
    tearsofthenight
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    Even this site, which should be helpful, has just led me to dcik around in the feed. -_-;
    TheoAllen
    TheoAllen
    Rather than discussion and reading some topics. Make yourself productive and post your progress here. There's a thread named "January goal & progress" topic that could make you more productive :p
    If only I could take the enthusiasn I have for RPG Maker, and apply it to ANY other aspect of my life... *sigh*
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    That's so awesome how you somehow know about my life and how comfortable it is.
    Sausage_Boi
    Sausage_Boi
    well, all the homeless people I have known who worked hard to be homeless at the end, don't even have a comp on which to rpg make...So one can only assume you are in a comfortable position, in relation to the needs of the human organism.
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    Oh? And, here I was, thinking I was the most miserable monkey on the planet. Lighten up, ya negative Nancy. :p
    Been on a Zelda kick, so there goes all of my potential work time. I need to stop being so easily distracted. TnT
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    That my friend is so true. You're preaching to the choir. :)
    I think I'm inadvertently trading sanity for progress. D:
    The Stranger
    The Stranger
    Sanity is overrated. You see, insanity is where all the really good ideas are at.
    Knighteriius
    Knighteriius
    *hastily runs in* Sorry!! I came all the way from the depths of your insanity!! Here, the voices told me to give you these. *hands you bags of cookies* I'm just a simple messenger. Best be on my way
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    Yay, snackies!
    Well, I was gonna be productive today, but instead I watched Sword Art Online. A L L D A Y.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    You can be productive later on today. No one ever said creativity had an expiration date!
    nio kasgami
    nio kasgami
    *your expiration date for your software call "Imagination" is busted...did you want to refresh it ?*
    Ksi
    Ksi
    Call it... research~ BAM! Productive! ;D
    Every time I fix one problem, I run smack into another one. u_u;
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    First, a bunch of custom battle sprite files were just MIA for no good reason, and after fixing that issue, now my attacks won't connect if you're standing too close to the target. GAH! *Smashes face into keyboard*
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    You'll work it out. Don't give up!
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    Thanks for the encouragement! I just need to take a step back and look at the problem from every angle. I just hope it's something simple. *Sigh*
    Doing custom game art is the worst. ;n;
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    I'm hoping to get it polished enough to open a thread soon. I just don't want to release a bunch of info before I have something good enough to show off. Heh.
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Simon D. Aelsi
    Not every NPC needs to have its own art :p
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    No, you're right, but since you're going to spend a lot of time talking to these NPCs, I feel it helps to give them more personality. I just don't want things to get too boring later on in the game.
    Got The Sims 4 for free from work. Looks like I won't be getting much done for a while...
    Bloodmorphed
    Bloodmorphed
    NEver understood the appeal of the sims games.
    Athryl
    Athryl
    I am jealous! I am holding out for a price drop. I am sure I will like it even if it's a step back in some ways (loading between areas mostly). But I am the same, spend hours just making people and houses.
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    The whole point of The Sims to me is to goof off and live vicariously through the game. I can do and achieve whatever I want. It's a lot of fun for me. :)
    I just don't know where to start today... -__-;
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Start anywhere, and just see where you end up! :)
    RainbowGrenade
    RainbowGrenade
    I finally made myself set the passability on all my tilesets. I've been putting it off FOREVER!
    BoluBolu
    BoluBolu
    @rainbow, well yeah setting tileset passability can make me fed up to, another thing is make a fancy cool long duration animation skill also can be a pain the ass.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Honestly. Didn't sleep for a day. ONCE
Hi! I've been working on some character sprites for my pirate themed game.
Still somewhat new to pixel art, so feedback or inputs would be appreciated ^^
TRIVIA: I love Japanese food and culture! I've never been to Japan, but someday I'm going to go to Tokyo and do some touring, including Disneyland Tokyo and DisneySea! And I even prepared myself for earthquake safety.
The virus really doesn't want us to do this GameJam. v .v' Even if we don't meet the deadline because of it, still plan on making it a game we'll release.
Has anybody else noticed in the freebie Sci-fi tilesets that they have a hologram of Cybertron from Transformers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MinazukiYukin