Raizen's latest activity

• Raizen
    Raizen replied to the thread Ignis Text Database.
    Thanks friend! I used a lot on MV from lavra, so it was very useful for me back then! :yhappy: Thanks friend! So about the word wrap...
  • Raizen
    Raizen reacted to Kupotepo's post in the thread Event Label Plugin with Like Like.
    Author: Triacontane from JP forums. Display a label at the top of the event. The label can be set from the note-tag or event name, and...
  • Raizen
    Raizen replied to the thread Akea - Battle Cry.
    Thanks so much for working on this for Akea, this is literally my favorite add-on for battle! Do you have the audio files?
  • Raizen
    Ignis Text Database Introduction This plugin allows you to save any text from the game on JSON files, this allows some big advantages...
  • Raizen
    Raizen reacted to Gabe's post in the thread Akea - Battle Cry with Love Love.
    Battle Cry Introduction This plugin add voices to actors on battle. How to Use Just insert the plugin and read the help section...
  • Raizen
    Raizen replied to the thread Ignis Item & Gold Pop-up.
    Now it does xD, check out if the new version works nice for you :ywink: , I've added as a plugin command.
  • Raizen
    Akea Custom Gauges Introduction Customize all battle gauges! You can have different gauges for different battlers! You can add custom...
  • Raizen
    Raizen replied to the thread Ignis Item & Gold Pop-up.
    Ah oops It was a more plug n' play plugin, I should have mentioned that :(, like Knightmare said, the moment you use the normal event...
  • Raizen
    Raizen reacted to Candacis's post in the thread Ignis Item & Gold Pop-up with Like Like.
    This sounds super useful. Thank you! @Raizen But the instructions weren't very clear to me on how to implement the pop-up in...
  • Raizen
    Raizen reacted to Faherya's post in the thread Ignis Item & Gold Pop-up with Like Like.
    Cool. It is much more practical than spreading "You won X" messages every time. We can already make drops of monsters on the map with...
  • Raizen
    Raizen reacted to Tuomo L's post in the thread Ignis Audio Synchronizer with Like Like.
    This is amazing plugin, thank you so much it'll make my cutscenes flow a lot better!!
  • Raizen
    Raizen replied to the thread Akea Toggle Target.
    I mean, I think I can get both to work xD, I was seeing his plugin, he has activations for each tweak done, does deactivating it still...
  • Raizen
    Ignis Item & Gold Pop-up Introduction This plugin adds a pretty and animated way to gain items on the map, you can configure the font...
  • Raizen
    Raizen reacted to DK's post in the thread Mouse System with Love Love.
    Title: Mouse System Version: 1.0.0 Author: DKPlugins Description: Allows you to change the mouse cursor, activate events by clicking...
  • Raizen
    Akea Animated Battler Order Introduction This plugin allows you to add a much more animated gauge to show the atb order. This can be...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hello folks, I'm an old member deciding to reenter the forum. Greetings :D
When a parent (of a less than adult aged child) is like
"Oh, I'm like a friend to my child. We're friends."
I'm like
"Oh, that kid's gonna suck...."
Baby tiger gets a belly rub! ^.^
Ami
--- Friendship System ---

(F.Mage and F.Healer's FP is 100)
F.Mage: We did it! we can beat the monster easily!
F.Healer: With the Friendship System,we got stronger thanks to you F.Mage (Hugging)
F.Mage: (Blushing) Ahh...don't say like that. we are Best Friend Forever.
(In Distand)
M.Mage: They look happy...
M.Healer: Yeah...always like that...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilperm