Recent content by Ralpf

1. Love Mapping Contest

I haven't been here for a while, nor have I done anything in RPGMaker in a while. But a mapping contest sounds fun.
  2. Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Walnut ice cream? Never had it, sounds good though. The walnut and ice cream cones looks amazing.
  3. Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Modular status icons...brilliant! So simple, yet so useful, and they look good, too.
  4. Hail! ARMR from ARMR Studios here!

Munchkin is awesome, played some Magic: The Gathering when I was younger, like the game, don't like the way you get the cards (random packs). Welcome.
  5. Happy Holidays 2015

Ready, and willing.
  6. Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

I will second that, and also mention a Kris would be good, too. They both have very distinct shapes that could make very nice icons. I recognized a lot of the weapon you made, but couldn't put a name to many of them, very good work, especially on the Kusarigama (Thanks Bon Bon.)
  7. THE WRITER’S STRUGGLE: NAMING THINGS

The only success I have had is a mix between the first two. Behindthename.com has a very good random name generator. (Link) I usually try to find something with meaning, but then go a couple of names away to obfuscate said meaning. For instance the name Sandrine (Which I used in A Hole In the...
  8. What's the programmings languages you experimented or learned?

I'm not really proficient with any. But, I took a programming course in high school, and learned some Java, a programming course in college and learned some C#. I did some of an online course in Ruby and just started one (2 days ago) for Javascript. So...very vaguely familiar with those.
  9. Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Loving the big opal, and the (I assume, I don't know gems well) opal ring. The pocket watch is also very nice and there is a ton of detail on those peanuts. In terms of outside of the box, gems could be used for a quasi-materia system. The pocket watch could be used for time spells, or for a...
  10. Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

And that is ignoring coloration. It is extremely cool and useful. I haven't actually gotten around to using them though (Icons can always be added at the end of a project, and I have only finished one game and it was in a different art style). Busy day today, but I will try to see what I can do...
  11. CC's Christmas Key Giveaway!

Thanks for doing this. Blackguards looks pretty cool, I would appreciate a key. Just throwing this out there, Mount & Blade is a little dated graphics/animations wise (and honestly it never looked good) but if leading medieval armies from a first person action perspective sounds like fun to...
  12. Free Tavern & Inn for MV or Ace

I like it, it doesn't really fit with any art style we have here (I think, I have a bad eye for that stuff), but it looks very nice. I would like to see more in this style, and if you can keep quality up, I would be willing to buy a pack if you ever choose to go that route.
  13. Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

I love the detail on those, especially the ID and syringe.
  14. Each Character has Impact by Class

That sounds fun, you need to figure out a way to limit it so players don't feel like they have to grid items to do well in the game, but beyond that sounds great. I would try to get some of your other characters involved in there own way with there own mini games.
  15. Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

I got a couple of those too, but watch that obvious axe be something completely different rotated to a weird angle.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I cloned an event in MV today.
Just got two custom tracks for my game. Things are shaping up nicely. :)
Remember, life is sh*t. But it will difinitely be less sh*t in the future! Stay happy everyone ^^ ...*continues to die inside*
Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boredguy851