Recent content by RaluShow

1. RaluShow

(VXAce) Adding a variable with the filename of a bitmap in script.

Where should I place this? The places I put it in don't seem to be doing anything.
  2. RaluShow

Quick Update. I do not want the script to be realtime. I want it to be changed outside of battles and in a options menu. Meaning if the player choose this number in the variable the script would read that and use it the next time it goes into a battle.
  3. RaluShow

Here is the entire script. #============================================================================== # ★ RGSS3-Extension # LNX11b_リフォーム・バトルステータス #  Spriteでパラメータやゲージを実装した動的なバトルステータスです。 #  画像や設定を変更することでデザインをアレンジすることが可能です。 # #  * このスクリプトは LNX11a_XPスタイルバトル の機能拡張スクリプトです。 #  LNX11a_XPスタイルバトル...
  4. RaluShow

One day me and my friend were talking about the potential for ideas for my game. He asked me if it was possible to customize the UI of the battle system to have different images shown depending on what the user inputted. I said "It might sound easy to implement but I might not have the knowledge...
  5. RaluShow

Do you have a new invite to your Discord server?

Do you have a new invite to your Discord server?
  6. RaluShow

Common Event interferes with Event Player Touch/ Event Touch NPC.

Its kinda working the opposite way I want it to... When I move it works and when I stand still it doesn't work. UPDATE - $game_player.moving? is true and !$game_player.moving? is false It works now! :3// YAY!
  7. RaluShow

Yes, I am using the YanFly Button Command Events. I shall try the Second Method.
  8. RaluShow

I shall do it in two hours. I currently am at work. But I will reply as soon as I can when I do.
  9. RaluShow

TheRaluShow - ISSUE Translation Request.

Wow its been a long time since the last time I have been on here. The problem has been fixed. Thank you very much.
  10. RaluShow

I recently created a Common Event that allows the user to transform into a different species. Its really convenient on the fly besides going into the menu all the time to switch. Unfortunately I discovered that while you are moving you can still use the Common Event ontop of a Player...
  11. RaluShow

Trying to remove background blur in scene manager

I cant seem to figure out how to input this into a script. Copy and Pasting then editing it for it to work is not working... anyway to have this with actual script code?
  12. RaluShow

TheRaluShow - ISSUE Translation Request.

It does not seemed like that worked... Im looking at all the code right now...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

This forum is a great source of procrastination for me.
Today I read "The mouth speaks what the heart is full of." Simple, and reminds me I have a ton of work to do.
Why are cats so darn cute when their tongues are sticking out? If I did that, it wouldn't have the same effect.
The joy when you see a notification, the down when it's just a unnecessary quote of one of your posts again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mybriguy