Recent content by Random Panda

1. Random Panda

Changing Z level for certain animations in battle?

This is super helpful. I was just wondering however, if there was a way to set it up so if you have a group of enemies that are relatively close together, the animation will play above the targeted enemy, but below an enemy that is positioned in front (ie. closer to the camera) of the targeted...
  2. Random Panda

Yanfly Battle Engine Core Battler Positioning Question

I actually ended up figuring out a solution using this. (180 / $gameParty.members().length) + 465 + (index * 120) Figured I'd post it, in case it can help someone else.
  3. Random Panda

Yanfly Battle Engine Core Battler Positioning Question

Hi All. I was wondering if anyone knew if you can use conditional if statement in Yanfly's Battle Engine Core X and Y Positioning for battlers. I was hoping to do something like this for the Y position. if ($gameParty.members().length == 1 (800)) else (500 + index * 120) Basically, i would...
  4. Random Panda

Yanflys ATB Battle System Script Call Help

Hi all, I know this was a discontinued plugin, but it's still working well for me. What I was wondering is if anyone has any input on whether or not I could use a script call in battle to reset the ATB gauge for a target or multiple targets. And if so, what would that script be? I know this...
  5. Random Panda

Buffs and States Core Custom Remove Code

First thank you for your response. Hmmm this isn't an attack bonus. This is just a regular attack. Maybe I'm just misunderstanding you. But this is the problem I'm having: Example: Actor 1 has state applied Actor 1 gets hit by enemy Hit Damage is applied State is removed Does the <Custom...
  6. Random Panda

Buffs and States Core Custom Remove Code

Hi all, I added a state in my game and wanted to use the "Custom Remove State" feature. This is what I have: <Custom Remove Effect> var skill = 91; BattleManager.queueForceAction(user, skill); </Custom Remove Effect> It almost works perfectly. However it no longer processes the damage...
  7. Random Panda

TAA_BookMenu (v1.3.6)

Thank you so much! If there's any thing I can do to help let me know!
  8. Random Panda

TAA_BookMenu (v1.3.6)

@taaspider Such an amazing Plugin! Thank you so much for making this. My only issue is a small one that hopefully you might be able to help with. I use the plugin RS_MessageAlign to make it easier to center text in dialog boxes. Unfortunately it seems to make it so I can't utilize the text...
  9. Random Panda

Yanfly Battle Engine Core and YED Sideview Battler issue

Hello all, Maybe someone here can offer a little help. I would like to stop skill names from showing up in battle. So with the Yanfly battle core, I used this method of of doing so: Yanfly.BEC.DefaultActionSetup = [ ['CLEAR BATTLE LOG'], // ['DISPLAY ACTION'], ['IMMORTAL'...
  10. Random Panda

A skill that acts the same way as guard

Hi all, So I am currently making a skill in my game that is essentially a secondary guard skill. What I am hoping you all can help me figure out is if there is a way to have it hold a Battlers pose throughout the turn like the Guard skill does but with a different pose. Let me know if that...
  11. Random Panda

Bind Pictures To Map

@Parallax Panda Hello fellow panda, thanks for responding. Yeah I’ve been reading that about this plug in too, it’s why I’m even looking for the documentation as well as trying to potentially rework my current project. So far since about 2016 it has worked well for me (seemingly better since...
  12. Random Panda

Bind Pictures To Map

Does anyone have a link or a copy to the documentation for this plugin? The link for it no longer works and i can't seem to find it.
  13. Random Panda

YEP Message Core + RS Text Align Issue!

I don't know if this helps but it seems to only happen when you change the font size in game from the default using the "\{" "\}" or "\FS[]" functionality from YanFly's Message Core in a message box. Hopefully a fix might be able to be worked out. I'm messing around with it now but my limited...
  14. Random Panda

Determining an Actor

That worked perfectly! Thank you so much!!!!
  15. Random Panda

Determining an Actor

So I did that, and it does list the Game_Actor bit in the log, with the Id number. But you are right, it is a sprite. Is this something way more complicated than I think it is?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I feel like it's about time I share all the result of my experiment project here. But there's a lot of it.
Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayumi009