Randommerade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know you have an awesome job when you're facepainting kids, and one of them asks to paint your face. Then they grab the paints and turn your face into a canvas.
    Zane
    Zane
    Unless it gets into your eyes. :/ But wear goggles!
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    Haha, they were careful enough :p It was a glow in the dark party too, so my face was literally glowing.
    So today wasn't so bad. Lots of people complimented me. I think I'll wear dresses to school more often!
    Solo
    Solo
    How nice.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Go for it! :)
    Alexander Amnell
    Alexander Amnell
    My eldest has a closet consisting of half frilly dresses and other cute girly outfits and half ratty pantS and shirts akin to the kind I wore as a typical male child. I view it as a testament to humanities amazing adaptability, we are capable of directly contradicting our own values by holding the direct opposite value as well, I find that facinating.
    So I actually got the courage to wear a dress to school. Let's see how this goes.
    Omega Weapon
    Omega Weapon
    Can't go wrong.
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    Unless a random wind from inside the building makes my skirt fly up...

I overthink things too much don't I XD
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Hah - I must be your opposite, then. I rarely wore any but dresses to school :)
    Just made a simplistic house upgrade system so players can decorate their house in-game, and feeling pretty proud of myself ^.^
    Evan Finkel
    Evan Finkel
    Sounds like a great idea.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The Sims!

Skyrim!
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    @cane_danko I can show you how to do it if you want, though I did it for XP, it wouldn't be too difficult to carry over to VX/Ace if that's the engine you're using :p

@Dalph IKR. My game is a cross between both kind of XD It's more like Skyrim where each item is put in a certain place rather than more "free" like The Sims, but it was still an accomplishment :p
    You know you have an awesome teacher when he interrupts the class to show everyone a video of a girl being hit in the head with a shovel.
    Some people need to understand that there's a difference between constructive criticism and being plain out mean.
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    @Uzuki that is actually what I'm doing. :p

@Dalph Aww, thank you :3

@palladinthug Yeah, bullying and giving criticism are very different things.
    Deleted
    Pay no attention to those bullies Randommerade. I just listened to some of your monologues and you have a LOT of potential. It's good to see your putting in the effort to follow your dream. Most people live their lives and never attempt to follow their dreams out of fear of what others would think. Good for you, keep up the good work. ;)
    Shion Kreth
    Shion Kreth
    Some people need to understand the difference between their opinion and an objective, absolute truth. Alas, most of them never will, so just do your best to not let them unduly influence you.
    Just finished the Dark Brotherhood questline in Skyrim, and I almost cried.
    Dalph
    Dalph
    The Night Mother used to scare the hell out of my little sister.
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    Lucie- Wait, wrong game :p
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    The Night Mother scared the hell out of ME... lol. It didn't help that I was playing at like 2 in the morning either.
    Just got into voice acting, it's tons of fun! I think I finally found something I'm good at :) *warning: shameless ad ahead* Feel free to check out my thread in the recruitment topic
    defunct-user
    defunct-user
    A library of scripts. http://www.edgestudio.com/script-library/unregistered

If nothing else, remember that your voice is an instrument now. You must fine-tun it and practice constantly, but also rest it too. No dairy or cold things before practicing or before sessions. You'll develop phlegm. Also, drink plenty of water!
    defunct-user
    defunct-user
    Try speaking in different registers and find the one you're most comfortable with. Also BE YOURSELF! First, you have to be (whatever your REAL name is) first, THEN you can be your favorite characters (that you either create yourself or that you're assigned to in projects)
    defunct-user
    defunct-user
    Sorry for all these replies. I hope you make it and I hope to hear more of you. Please post more examples of yourself too, I'd love to hear expressionless (Your natural voice has a melody to it. Try to find it, whatever it is.) and happy too, as well as angry and evil... :)

Good Luck!
    Confession: When I was younger I thought that when you ate, the food piled up in your body (starting at your toes) and just kept getting higher, and once you were filled up with food you would die and that's why people died. I also thought short people died sooner because they didn't have as much space to pile food, & I've been short all my life, so it terrified me...
    Dalph
    Dalph
    Cool...I guess I'm immortal now, because I'm a tall freak.
    Zane
    Zane
    Now would have been the time to make a fat joke but that would be mean. =P I'm not a mean person.
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    The Prince of Sarcasm
    I'm totalyy short and shrimpy. Guess i'll get to see heaven soon! ;)
    Thought it was raining outside, then realized Persona 4 was playing on my TV on a rainy night... ._.
    NPC
    NPC
    So many types I've gotten absorbed into that game. ;-;
    Making a little side-project to do whenever I get bored of making my main game. It won't be the primary focus, just something to do when I'm bored :p I'm gonna try not to get too sidetracked from the main game, though.
    Nykthos
    Nykthos
    @Sir dare I ask you that you have fallen out of madness and are a suggesting a villain such as Ralph as the main character?!?? o_O
    Dalph
    Dalph
    @FortheloveofPie:

The good thing about Ralph is that he can fit for both the roles, unlike me.
    ImmortalDreams
    ImmortalDreams
    That's a great idea. Maybe I should try it someday too. Good luck.
    Today is the last day of my school vacation.... Well it was fun while it lasted, and I got time to work on my game :p
    What kind of Easter eggs should I put in my game?
    Nykthos
    Nykthos
    Honestly I feel like Petula from YANTH should have an NPC Cameo in some games, I mean come on, she is the ultimate NPC.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    colorful eggs
    Zalerinian
    Zalerinian
    All hail the cult of Petula where everyone must be highly indifferent until someone steals your stuff while claiming to be a hero.
    I swear that every morning Jack Frost sneaks into my room and freezes it... how else could it get this cold while the rest of the house is relatively warm? -.-
    Sharm
    Sharm
    That could be a few things like poor insulation in your room or the heating vent collapsed. It should be looked into though.
    seita
    seita
    That's always happened in my room at my parents house, no matter which room I slept in.
    I need some advice, guys (didn't feel like the question was thread-worthy so I put it here). What can I do to make this sprite's outfit more Halloweeny? (see first comment) I need to throw some black in there but idk...
    Arkecia
    Arkecia
    change the flower in her hair to a more orangish color to show a pumpkin pin, and use more black and green/orange for outfit colors.
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    Sadly I can't fit a pumpkin's face on the tiny pixels :( But I can add a green or black stem. I was also thinking of turning the pin into a black headband (keeping the orange thing there though)
    Shaz
    Shaz
    I'd still put it in a thread. People could include images or links in suggestions.
    I need ideas for some features of my game, hmm...
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    I know... I'm just stuck on what ideas to use, other than renames of traditional holidays (i.e. the Halloween-esque holiay is called "Spooky Night" in my game) :p I need ideas for features and events.
    Randommerade
    Randommerade
    @BlackRoseMii - I was actually going to do that, in the later years. :)
    Robin
    Robin
    I'd figure out what the main mechanic(s) are and implement those.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

At work.
Co: "This bug drove me insane. I tried a lot of things to debug, it just stuck".
Me: "How did you debug it?"
Co: *shows a complicated debugging method using breakpoints and everything*
Me: "What about ... " *casually prints a stack trace in the try/catch exception
Co: "Wait, you can do that??"
Totally original and unique OC
Harold.png
So after completing the Mass Effect Trilogy the first time as a Vanguard, I decided to replay the trilogy as a Soldier. Thus far, I've just finished the Horizon mission in ME2, and I'm already exhausted from ME2's f**k-awful enemy design.
If you are in these ices, I will give all the fire...
Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aevea