Recent content by Ras101

1. Ras101

Creating a confirmation window in battle

Thank you for the well detailed reply! I'll take a look at what you've written and test it out. So far, it looks good and your explanations are clear. I'm still figuring out how RMMV deals with windows as there's a lot of moving parts to keep track of, which is why this seemingly simple plugin...
  2. Ras101

Creating a confirmation window in battle

Hello, I am trying to create a simple plugin that adds a confirmation window after the last actor in the party selects their action. A window should pop up in the middle of the screen asking if the player wishes to continue with the action. I am making this plugin for players just in case they...
  3. Ras101

Final Boss Design Discussion

I have some pretty simple ways to make my final boss (and other bosses) feel hard but not make the battle too tedious. My favorite way is to simply add "enrage" mechanics. For example, at the end of every turn, I have the boss cast a spell that hits everyone, with the damage increasing as the...
  4. Ras101

Oh, my mistake. I didn't know posts to someone else's profile page shows up in status updates :/

Oh, my mistake. I didn't know posts to someone else's profile page shows up in status updates :/
  5. Ras101

Couldn't hurt to try :P

Couldn't hurt to try :P
  6. Ras101

Mr. Bobstah, I wonder if you are still active? I wanted to ask for help about one of your...

Mr. Bobstah, I wonder if you are still active? I wanted to ask for help about one of your plugins which seems to have a bug/conflict with Yanfly's Equip Core! If you read this message, do say something, if not, have a good one :)
  7. Ras101

Request to fix bug from Bobstah's LevelUp Bonuses or create similar

Yes, the "Remove" and "Clear" functions both don't work, on any equipment, weapons or armour. I'm using a blank project to test it in with no other plugins, just Harold and the default database. Bob's plugin is placed above Yanfly's, and Yanfly's Equip Core is updated (1.17). Could it have...
  8. Ras101

I tried it with your update but it did not change anything. Equipment still can't be removed when used with Yanfly's Equip Core :( (I tested on both my game project and an empty dummy project with no other plugins). Just another note: equipment can still be replaced with each other. It's just...
  9. Ras101

Hi all, I've been using Bobstah's LevelUp Bonuses plugin but it has a small problem with Yanfly's Equip Core. The problem: Bobstah's plugin prevents removing equipment when paired with Yanfly's Equip Core. Choosing "remove" from the equip menu does nothing and the equipment remains in place...
  10. Ras101

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

Just got the resource pack. Great job on those animations! They're wonderful.
  11. Ras101

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Hi Yanfly, it seems the Row Formation plugin is ignoring the Home Y Position parameter in Battle Engine Core. I was using thisparameter to space out my actors in battle (sideview), but Row Formation clumps them right back together again. Tested on a fresh project with only those two plugins...
  12. Ras101

Bobstah's Weapon/Armor/State/Actor/Class Level Up Bonuses v1.1.1 - Combine with Sockets for Materia!

Hi Bobstah. I came across a bug while using your plugin. In the Equip menu, as soon as I choose "Equip" to change an actor's equipment, I get this error: "TypeError: Cannot read property '_itemId' of undefined". I am using Yanfly's Equip and Item Core plugins, but no items/equipment are unique...
  13. Ras101

That's a pretty amazing Protect animation. So cool, and perfect for sci-fi games (even fantasy ones too).
  14. Ras101

Could be used as a magical explosion-type animation. But it looks pretty versatile though.
  15. Ras101

[YEP] Yanfly Engine Plugins

Yay thank you! That was fast.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO