Recent content by Ratatattat

1. Ratatattat

Script: Checking if an Actor (determined by variable) has a Weapon Equipped

AH it works, thank you so much!! After all that trial and error and frustration, it was this simple. I knew it had to be simple, I just couldn't find the correct script. Thanks again! ^_^
  2. Ratatattat

Script: Checking if an Actor (determined by variable) has a Weapon Equipped

So I have a character selection system that lets the player choose between several different actors. When they choose a character, the actor ID is stored into a variable. I can't condense these into one actor ID and simply change the images/class/etc, because all the actors they don't choose...
  3. Ratatattat

Is it against RPG maker VX ace lite rules to tamper with scripts using an external coding source?

If you watch the full versions on Steam, sometimes they're on sale! I was able to buy MV for $20 although it's normally priced at $80. Best $20 I've ever spent and it still would have been worth it at $80, IMO.
  4. Ratatattat

The same command chain works for some variables but not others? Please help!

Oh DUH!! This is exactly the perspective I needed, I've been so wrapped up in all this I didn't see the obvious LOL. I think the original reason I used a script was because I wasn't sure whether the leading zeroes were important, and I originally resorted to script instead because when I entered...
  5. Ratatattat

RMMV Cyberpunk Post-Apocalyptic RPG

Nice! Not sure if you were looking for feedback or not, so I'll hide mine in a "spoiler" so it's not in your face. Good luck with this game! :D If I can find a way to follow your progress I will! But I'm new to this forum so I'm not sure how I would do that lol.
  6. Ratatattat

Differences between a villain and an anti-hero

My takeaway from these definitions, as well as my own experience with villains and antihero characters, is that antiheroes are protagonists while villains are not. The example that first jumps to my mind for an antihero (besides Deadpool, who has been mentioned already) is from Kill Bill. She...
  7. Ratatattat

The same command chain works for some variables but not others? Please help!

Hello! I just made this account and though I've read lots of threads here before, have never posted. I am also very new to Javascript although I've picked some things up. So I apologize if this is in the wrong forum, or my terminology is off, or anything like that. I'm creating an alchemy...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's my birthday! :kaoluv: Also, Cupcake is done and out(ill post about it in a couple of days, busy today)
Not to be greedy, but if anyone happens to have VX Ace or MV Resource steam keys that I don't have, lying around, I'd be happy to take them off your hands.
Got accepted into the architecture degree. Now I have all the doubting questions. Have to give them an answer in the next few days.
Just realized I have a few Steam gifts floating around. Anyone need RPG Maker MV or XP (Steam only)? Send me a message and I will send them on over!

EDIT: Just an RPG Maker MV gift remaining! XP has been taken.
*when you can do the Unity tutorials, but when you actually try and convert it to your own knowledge, it fails horribly*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Guhh