Last Activity:
Oct 20, 2019 at 10:33 AM
Birthday:
Jul 9, 1991 (Age: 28)

Share This Page

RavenBlueIndigo

Veteran, Male, 28

Veteran

I finished numbering all of my art and as it stands, I have created 63 monsters with lore. Oct 20, 2019 at 10:23 AM

RavenBlueIndigo was last seen:
Oct 20, 2019 at 10:33 AM
    1. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      My comp is making a sort of tinny clicking/ticking sound occasionally. I noticed that it sort of goes on for a second or so more after shutting off the comp and kinda dies out. Anyone know what it could be? A friend thinks it is a fan.
      1. Euphony
        Euphony
        Your computer has become sentient. Best to destroy it before it destroys you.
        Jul 3, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Sounds to me like it's a fan.
        Jul 3, 2016
    2. RavenBlueIndigo
    3. RavenBlueIndigo
    4. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Hey, is it against the rules to post a link to a video of bits of your game? Thinking of making a small video of one game of mine and possibly sharing it here, unless that is against the rules.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        I must have misread your status, Turkey. Sorry. @_@ I thought you meant JUST posting a vid.

Ah well, That's why Sharm's the mod and I'm not! :D
        Jun 29, 2016
      3. Noct
        Noct
        It should be okay, if you're just posting a video of what you're up too. (I do it all the time) I don't think you'll need a new thread for just posting a video. I'd save that for when I have enough information and a playable demo. You'll have to read up on the rules though for more information.
        Jun 29, 2016
      4. mlogan
        mlogan
        If you're doing it just once or something, a status would be okay, but really, if it's something you're wanting to do often as you develop the game, as Sharm said, it's best to start a development topic for it.
        Jun 30, 2016
    5. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Now streaming:
    6. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Streaming time :p.
    7. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      My nephew got on my case for wasting a bowl of Spaghetti-O's cause it was a bad batch and tasted terrible . . . meanwhile EVERY time he eats, he leaves a half-full plate. Lul.
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        Lol. Children.
        Jun 24, 2016
      3. VideoWizard
        VideoWizard
        Hopefully they didn't use sunflower seeds to make the product. Wouldn't want you getting listeria (seriously, it's a nasty disease), after all. There's been all sorts of products recalled because the sunflower seeds may have listeria.
        Jun 24, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      4. RavenBlueIndigo
        RavenBlueIndigo
        Eh, I dunno what it is. Sometimes it tastes great, other times I can't finish it. I'm just guessing bad batches or something but whatever.
        Jun 24, 2016
    8. RavenBlueIndigo
    9. RavenBlueIndigo
    10. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Made my first script ever. :D.
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. taarna23
        taarna23
        Yay! What's it do?
        Jun 21, 2016
      3. RavenBlueIndigo
        RavenBlueIndigo
        It was something I technically could've evented but decided to script as practice since I am learning to code. Basically, an automated shop call that buys 10 of the object, and if it goes over a threshold, it buys all that remains, or whatever can be bought with the money you have left.
        Jun 21, 2016
      4. taarna23
        Jun 21, 2016
    11. RavenBlueIndigo
    12. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      For the record, Zalerinian, the game I'm working on has no lowercase text, all uppercase, and the names are brought up in text, so if a person made a lowercase name, it'd look out of place.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        Jun 18, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      3. RavenBlueIndigo
        RavenBlueIndigo
        Well, of course I'll keep this in mind for later, I am trying to learn coding so every script call I come across I keep in mind incase I find myself needing it at some point or drawing from it. :p
        Jun 18, 2016
      4. Zeriab
        Zeriab
        Jun 18, 2016
    13. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Are there any script calls to force an actor's name to become capitalized? I tried doing it myself but kept getting errors. >_>.
      1. Zalerinian
        Zalerinian
        Just type is capitalized when you're writing your dialogue...? Why would you need a script for that, it really isn't that difficult to do as you type out your messages. The required amount of work to see if any given work that we're writing is an actor name is way more than is necessary for something as easy as typing it correctly.
        Jun 18, 2016
      2. mlogan
        mlogan
        Psst, we have forums for these kinds of questions. :p
        Jun 18, 2016
    14. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Streaming:
      1. 1 person likes this.
    15. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Is there any way to search individual forums? It's been annoying me since the site change that that seems undoable.
      1. mlogan
        mlogan
        Go into the forum you want to search. When you start typing in the search box, a drop down menu appears and you can choose "search this forum" as well as other options.
        Jun 15, 2016
    16. RavenBlueIndigo
    17. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Hey all! I stream, and tonight is one of my nights.
    18. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      I made a game for the RMCentral IIAW Contest(Sadly, I left in a game halting bug. >_>.) I am fixing it and I'ma post it over there. May post it here, too~
    19. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Think I might start posting here a lil more often. Depends~
      1. 2 people like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Amysaurus
        Amysaurus
        Okay, but you have to make me that sandwich first! ;)  
        Jun 13, 2016
      4. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You'd best make that sandwich, bruh. With LOBSTER, your favorite protein.
        (Seriously, we should hang here more :p )
        Jun 13, 2016
      5. RavenBlueIndigo
        RavenBlueIndigo
        . . . But I don't like Lobster. xD. AND NO, AMY. YOU MAKE ME SANDWICH.
        Jun 13, 2016
    20. RavenBlueIndigo
      RavenBlueIndigo
      Hmm. Emoticons that are not from The Simpsons. How interesting. :unsure:
      1. Saltwater Croc
        Saltwater Croc
        You should advertise your tri-weekly Streams~ here too; you'd get quite a bit more foot traffic for sure. Many people here who watch streams are great people.
        Jun 13, 2016
      2. RavenBlueIndigo
        RavenBlueIndigo
        I've been considering it.
        Jun 13, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 9, 1991 (Age: 28)

Signature