RavenBlueIndigo's latest activity

• RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo updated their status.
    Twitch! Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Twitch Stream is about to go live with some Dark Souls 2! I might also be playing some Twilight Princess(Zelda,) but that depends~ Feel...
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Twitch! Stream will be live shortly! I will be trying out the new level creator in TABS(Totally Accurate Battle Simulator,) and then we...
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Twitch! Going live with my Dark Souls: Enemy Randomizer run! We are headed into the DLC now! Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Twitch! Going to stream some more of my Dark Souls Enemy Randomizer Run! Feel free to drop by~
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    I used to use MSPaint because it had some features that other, bigger art programs lacked, and using other programs actually made my...
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Twitch Stream will be live shortly with some Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne! (HD Remaster) Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Twitch! Stream will be live shortly with some Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne! (HD Remaster) Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Twitch (Zelda: The Windwaker)There are some winds that are asleep, and I must wake them!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Twitch Stream will be live shortly with some Zelda: The Windwaker!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Twitch Streaming some Zelda: The Windwaker!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

You know your room is too tiny for how much stuff you have when it gives you literal insomnia. I just cleared a bunch of stuff out and man it feels good!
1670381555475.png
Meet the Kernel. You encounter him in cyberspace. He's important!
I released a test version of my game on itch.io. If anyone wants to check it out, here's the link (for now in Brazilian Portuguese only, sorry).

https://rafael-lobo.itch.io/insolita
Back up your project.
When you open MV to check something while answering a question and accidentally leave it running for 10 hours...yes, that is absolutely time I spent working on my project. >_>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeltaBurst