RavenBlueIndigo's latest activity

• RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo updated their status.
    Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly! Tonight will be the PREMIERE of Killer 7 for the first half of the stream, and at half-stream, we will...
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    RavenBlueIndigo replied to the thread Raven's Musical Roost.
    I have new music to post! Woot! I have been working on music for a game project~ Here are two town themes I've made. Most of the game...
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly! Going to do another art stream tonight so that I can finish my Fauna Focus piece~ Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some AI Dungeon! The chronicle of Scrapfly continues~ Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly! Most likely going to do a mix of game dev and writing! Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! Feel free to drop by as I start on a new monster!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly! I will be messing around with AI Dungeon on stream! Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with a guest stream! Feel free to drop by and listen to whatever ridiculous stories we tell!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3, followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  • RavenBlueIndigo
    Stream will be live shortly with the CONCLUSION of Red Faction, followed by some live improv writing! Feel free to drop by!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

oh god, a new version of RPG Maker is coming soon already....
So a new RPG Maker has been teased on RPG Maker Web's Twitter. Hmm...
So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!
I just started parallax mapping. Better results for sure, but a lot more time consuming. It's more fun than I thought though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BJon