Recent content by RavenBlueIndigo

1. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some Okami! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly with some Okami! Feel free to drop by!
  2. RavenBlueIndigo

I notice everytime I post.

I notice everytime I post.
  3. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some Okami followed by art! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly with some Okami followed by art! Feel free to drop by!
  4. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer...

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Tonight, I get revenge on the Buccaneer Program! Feel free to drop by!
  5. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly with some Gex 3! Feel free to drop by!
  6. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel...

Stream will be live shortly! I will be beginning a play-through of Resident Evil 4! Feel free to drop by!
  7. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Early game stream! Will be live shortly with some RE7! I will be finishing the DLC, and...

Early game stream! Will be live shortly with some RE7! I will be finishing the DLC, and then we will be switching to another game! Feel free to drop by!
  8. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Early stream! Will be playing more RE7 and potentially another game, then switching to a...

Early stream! Will be playing more RE7 and potentially another game, then switching to a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  9. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! I will be finishing my faunafocus...

Stream will be live shortly with some pixel art! I will be finishing my faunafocus piece! Feel free to drop by!
  10. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  11. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly! I will be doing some music tonight! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly! I will be doing some music tonight! Feel free to drop by!
  12. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some Among Us, potentially followed by a session of the...

Stream will be live shortly with some Among Us, potentially followed by a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  13. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!

Stream will be live shortly with some game development! Feel free to drop by!
  14. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free...

Stream will be live shortly with a session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
  15. RavenBlueIndigo

[MEDIA] Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure...

Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Jeez...
I finally decide, after several ppl asking me to, to create a gamethread about project M... And my internet craps out on me halfway through the process :(
making my first game is like trying to stuff all my experience with old games into one
so its slow and painful when i dont get it right... i bet the next game is gonna be finished earlier!
When you don't find any time to work... :kaocry:
First Ten Minutes of my Caretaker inspired game

Finally, I got a good Gmail message [from smg5urded]
"This game does look a bit plain, but, I'm sure this does not destroy the experience as a whole. Monsters fit your style of game-play, mapping looks crude but I'm sure you can make it better if you do a remake of Forgotten Eclipse"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavishKK