Recent content by ravielsk

1. Undertale Battle System – no graphics displayed

Actually I solved the issue. Turns out my icon set file was too big(something beyond 5mb) and that seems to have somehow prevented the graphics from loading into memory immediately when they were needed.
  2. Layered Character busts done easily?

Hello, I just wanted to ask whether its possible (with or without plugins) to have layered character busts. Where there is a base body layer and then facial expressions are on another layer. I know this can be done using a common event with "show picture" command but that is kind of very...
  3. Undertale Battle System – no graphics displayed

Hi, I have been trying to use the Undertale Battle System plugin from SumRndmDde. It works fine mostly but I stumbled upon a problem I just can seem to fix. Whenever a battle starts the character(heart) sprite and attack sprite/image. Do not appear immediately. For the first round they are...
  4. Terrax Lighting system

So I recently stumbled onto a problem with the RegionBlock command. For some reason it does not fully block the region only puts a semi transparent cover over it. Picture: https://imgur.com/XTsjntq.png This is how it looks in the editor. https://imgur.com/uiZDG25.png Anyone have any idea what...
  5. Profile Status Page cutting off the image

Sorry for not replying sooner. I assumed that after nobody reacted to the thread it was a lost cause. Anyway thank you. This solved the problem completely and everything now works as should. I cannot thank you enough for this.
  6. Profile Status Page cutting off the image

Or better yet has anyone been able to solve this?
  7. Profile Status Page cutting off the image

Hello, I recently tried to implement Profile Status Page by Yep . It works fine except the text is cutting off the character profile image. Did anyone else stumble upon this issue? Here is a picture of how it looks.
  8. Terrax Lighting system

Thanks a lot, this worked just like I needed it. And by the way is the "Light cycle #FF0000 50 #00FF00 50 #0000FF 50" tag broken? I tried using it but it does not seem to do anything. Is there some special method to using it or am I missing something?
  9. Terrax Lighting system

So I was wondering is there any way to control the transparency of the darkness? Something that would let me make a dungeon where parts are darker and other parts are brighter, as in the darkness gets more or less transparent. Is that any option with this plugin? I already got something like it...
  10. HUD Maker – MV Plugin variable conditionals

Hello, I just wanted to ask whether its possible to use variable conditionals for HUD elements in http://sumrndm.site/hud-maker/ plugin. More specifically, is it possible to make a certain HUD element appear/change when a variable reaches a specific value? For example a day and night cycle would...
  11. Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

There is no command that does this for you by default, but you could do it with a bit of trickery. Simply create a "Completed" category and copy all quests that you make(and are completable) into it. Then just remove the regular quest via plugin command and add the "completed" copy.
  12. Undertale Battle System - heart not showing

Hello, I recently tried to integrate the Undertale Battle System by SRDude into my project and it works flawlessly except for one thing. On the first turn the game does not display the player icon/heart, after that it loads and everything is fine. I was however unable to determine what is...
  13. Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

Hello, does anyone have the complete set of parameters to incorporate this plugin with YEP_MainMenuManager? The two parameters given on the first page are not enough to get it to show properly in the menu. EDIT: NWM I found them. Name: "What ever you want it to say" (just make sure to keep the...
  14. Gameus' Quest System

I suppose you didn't get an answer as to what those parameters are. EDIT: NWM I found them. Name: "What ever you want it to say" (just make sure to keep the quotation marks) Symbol: quest Show: true Enabled: true Bind: this.commandQuest.bind(this)
  15. Yep - message core: Actor 1 name wont display in the name box

Great, thank you. I'm still relatively new to this so misunderstood the instructions. Now everything works as it should.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

RPG Maker MZ just crashed, please tell me I didn't just lose 4 hours of progress.
>be me with a separate game for testing
>NPC doesn't stay in new position after leaving the map
>looking for tutorials, nothing useful
>checks plugin of save even location and installs it
>testing the game

"Oh... IT'S WORKING, IT'S ACTUALLY WORKING!!"
My current peak of boss design.
energy drinks have made this week SUPER productive so far lol. I finished one of my overworld maps, along with 2 other maps and a way to traverse to said overworld map.
i am absolutely DRAGGING MYSELF RIGHT NOW, i bought a commission ($35) back in october, got the art back, it was great, only to NOW realize i never DOWNLOADED it to my computer, and the site i used auto-deletes uploads after 3 months. Now i'm panicking cuz she closed all her commissions on that site & deleted her IG and Facebook, luckily I found her g-mail but who knows if she'll respond :kaocry: pray for me ya'll

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vulinh110899