RaXioN
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Did my first super bounce on Halo 2 MCC. You got to jump from much greater height, so a lot of the old bounces don’t work. I was still able to get on some of the buildings because the bounces now are really high every time. I would have been very disappointed if they wasn’t in the game anymore. But being more difficult will stop people from doing it in matchmaking.
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I seriously doubt "making it more difficult" will stop people from exploiting it in matchmaking. Stuff like that is the reason I haven't even touched the multiplayer yet... and have no plans to ever touch it.
    Been writting the story for my game. I got the beginning and end down and awesome. Just having trouble with the middle. I need conflicts. OCD is worse than peer pressure.
    Alkorri
    Alkorri
    I find it helpful, be it creating a game or writing a book, to just start with your beginning. I find that the next step naturally presents itself during the game development process, and soon enough you'll have your middle.
    Making this game is becoming overwhelming. I was on a good track but now I don’t know where to go. I don’t want to start on the lvl system till I know what the battle system is going to be, that system is going to be based on armor and weapons which will be based on the lvl system. Circles
    EternalShadow
    EternalShadow
    surely maps WITH events? Can't make a mapless event loll
    Tai_MT
    Tai_MT
    I made my maps first so I could get a general idea how I wanted my balancing to work (like how far away quests and dungeons and such would be from each other). Now, I'm working on my Database when I do work on the game. After that, I'll work on my Quests and finish my cutscenes... rebalancing a little here and there as I go.
    RaXioN
    RaXioN
    My maps are done. I guess I need to make the main quests. I got the beginning and endding just no middle.
    Luner Eclipse and foggy makes for an eerie morning. Enjoying the atmosphere, very halloween feeling. fits the month right.
    There is a game on android market that uses Ace RTP. I believe its called Defender RPG.
    missed the Ace sale. dayum life.
    Ultim
    Ultim
    The 75% off Steam sale ?
    Stoic
    Stoic
    There will be others
    RaXioN
    RaXioN
    yep. The forum is taking care me of me though. Great people.
    75% off. Bout to have my own copy of ACE, Character Hud, and Manga Maker. This is a glorious day. As he returned goodness with good so too his justice and retribution was unfailing
    Since there isnt a ship to use for Ace, Im drawing my own. And learning Gimp at the same time. The issue is to make it consistant with RTP.
    Got a 1 and Minecraft. All they did was make the maps bigger. waist of money. and Destiny seem over rated. Its sad the day I get a 1, stop playing it to work on sprites.
    Scythuz
    Scythuz
    Why does it sound perfectly okay to say 360, but 1 sounds strange?
    Ruby
    Ruby
    It just sounds to me that you have your priorities straight, is all. ;)
    RaXioN
    RaXioN
    At least PS is in order 1,2,3,4. The next xbox will be zero or infinity
    I was stung by yellow jackets Friday and again Saturday, over 30 stings. New MOB idea.
    Just watched a vid of RPG Creator for iOS. Basicly the same but for a phone. I couldnt make a entire game using a phone. The next "Ace" should have a way to render your completed game to work on Android.
    boldpaste2
    boldpaste2
    ^ I would still go for it.
    djDarkX
    djDarkX
    There is an output thingy for Android being worked on for Ace, but it's got a lot of issues due to the fact that Android does not support Ruby natively.
    RaXioN
    RaXioN
    Smart fellows
    Why is there a forum for RPG Maker and then one for RPG Maker VX Ace? Both are very useful and full of great peeps
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!
I've been busy working on other projects this month so I haven't been able to do much towards finishing the prep work for my RPG, but I did brainstorm some interesting ideas for the game.
redrawing one of three my VNM protags

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucansan