Recent content by Raxus

1. Raxus

RMXP Tile Add-Ons

I think this in particular would be super kickass in a town center . . .  and I absolutely love alternative versions of trees! 
  2. Raxus

RMXP Tile Add-Ons

Could we use those resources for commercial games, Euphony? I'd like them even though "they are not very good". Edit: Also, I'd really appreciate some stained glass windows, too. Those are the most lacking of the RTP suite and no one really made any huge stained glass edits.
  3. Raxus

Wealthy Party Members

Perhaps make it so that money isn't the barrier for new and better armors. Make it so that it is the crafting process of better gear that is the barrier the party needs to overcome to get good gear. That's mostly the case for the highest echelon of armor in Skyrim, the dragon armor. That makes...
  4. Raxus

Avy's Icon Workshop [Update Jan 2021]

I like that icon a lot, I ended up combining the arrow with your world map tunnel icon to make a more ambiguous "next map" icon. Thank you so much! I really appreciate it! 
  5. Raxus

Hey Avery, I got a weird one for ya! Hahah! What do you need? - An icon depicting someone going from one map to another. It'd be for when your mouse hovers over an event that moves the player to other part. I'm not sure how you'd do this, but maybe having an arrow that shows a guy moving or...
  6. Raxus

Amy's Resources

Are these resources permissible for commercial usage?
  7. Raxus

It's perfect! Thanks so much for doing all these for the community. <3
  8. Raxus

What do you need? - A menu-esque icon to represent the ability for two characters to talk to each other. What style do you need? - VX/Ace Style What do you need? - An Arquebus, an early prototype to guns, similar to the last one in this picture. What style do you need? - VX/Ace Style Thank you...
  9. Raxus

Yeah, some cool RMXP dungeon stuff would be awesome.

Yeah, some cool RMXP dungeon stuff would be awesome.
  10. Raxus

Why is RPG maker XP maps so big!?

In XP, the designated mapper is encouraged to use the "Wall/roof" autotile that is provided via the RTP. It provides the top of the walls as well as adding a shadowy dark space as shown in the image below. Note the black bits around the frame of the interior room. This makes the room smaller as...
  11. Raxus

Amazing Avys Awesome ArrrPG-Maker-Stuff

That's awesome! :D It fits perfectly! <3
  12. Raxus

Hey Avery, I love your custom rounded water tile. Any chance you can throw a waterfall in to match it? :)
  13. Raxus

Swapping actor positions.

Forgive me if I am wrong, but can't you just make an event that removes both party members then add them in the exactly sequence you want? I mean, events can be easier than scripts most of the time. ;)
  14. Raxus

All of these resources are spectacular. Definitely one-of-a-kind and match perfectly into the RTP. Oh, and I have a question: Would you rather people PM you to ask if they can use your resources or ask it here on the thread? I ask mainly because I would like to use your work and I PM'd and...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

My original idea of a quest where you just paid money to complete it (it made sense in context) somehow got turned into decorate a table with a variety of choices so that the majority of players will have different looking tables.
XGkudjn.png

Latest custom tileset work for Raptor Revolt includes beach debris and palm tree. Can't wait to go to the beach!
Doing RPG Maker News #13 | More Yokai, Overworld Edits, Actor Specific Movement, Ultra Localization
One year on, one year off seems to be my theme lol
unknown.png

Finished coloring her and giving her different character portraits. Wanted to show a few of them :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanisasr