Rayhaku808
Last Activity:
Apr 2, 2018

Followers 2

Share This Page

Rayhaku808

Chubbizard, Male, from Hawaii, USA

Veteran

Anyone can do a personal photoshop job for me? Need 2 pics layered. PM for deets. Thank you Mar 2, 2018

Rayhaku808 was last seen:
Apr 2, 2018
    1. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Anyone can do a personal photoshop job for me? Need 2 pics layered. PM for deets. Thank you
      1. Ms Littlefish
        Ms Littlefish
        Mar 2, 2018
    2. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Tight gaming budget at the start of 2018. Final Fantasy Dissidia NT, Dragonball FighterZ or Kingdom Come Deliverance?
      1. starlight dream likes this.
      2. phamtruong1992
        phamtruong1992
        Depends but I'd go with Kingdom Come. That game looks nice and the combat is interesting. It may cause addiction if the betas go smooth.
        Dec 31, 2017
        Rayhaku808 likes this.
    3. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Finally got around to watching the second season of New Game!! Very inspiring and motivational for game production!
      1. Kwerty
        Kwerty
        Where is that?
        Dec 28, 2017
      2. Rayhaku808
        Rayhaku808
        I like to support Crunchyroll but 9anime is good too. Have you watched the first season?
        Dec 30, 2017
      3. Kwerty
        Kwerty
        No, I think I heard of it a while ago though.

I’ll check it out. Thanks @Rayhaku808
        Dec 30, 2017
    4. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      RPG Maker... Steam or standalone client? Which do you prefer and why?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Stand-alone, because I don't like using Steam. Also, the way asset packs work on Steam is a convoluted mess. You can't buy certain music or art packs if you don't own Ace on Steam.
        Nov 26, 2017
        starlight dream likes this.
      3. taarna23
        taarna23
        Steam because it's kept up-to-date. Having the various makers on there also allows me to get resources through the store here or on Steam, at my discretion.
        Nov 26, 2017
      4. starlight dream
        starlight dream
        Stand alone it's easier to access the program, freedom to buy dlc regardless of which maker I own on Steam, not relying on Steam to work to use rpgm, takes less space, less spying.

The best part of Steam is the many sales so the makers and dlc packs can be bought for way less there.
        Nov 26, 2017
        Matseb2611 and The Stranger like this.
    5. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      How does MV and its games run on an XPS 13? Anybody got one?
      1. Dalph
        Dalph
        I do and it runs fine.
        Nov 26, 2017
        Rayhaku808 and Susan like this.
    6. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      revenge is tempting, but is it satisfying?
      1. The Stranger
        The Stranger
        Depends how far you're willing to go. Many claim revenge isn't satisfying, but the times I've exacted revenge have always left me feeling both satisfied and righteous. Perhaps that's just me, though.
        Jun 30, 2017
        Rayhaku808 likes this.
      2. Poryg
        Poryg
        I can't say revenge is always satisfying. Look at this example. A girl kisses me. I have to get my revenge and kiss her back. But that's not where it ends... We'll end up in all sorts of revenges that gradually become bigger and bigger than mere kisses... :)
        Jun 30, 2017
      3. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Revenge is evil. Spite is much more powerful, motivational, and generally you get infinite more satisfaction.
        Jul 1, 2017
        Rayhaku808 likes this.
    7. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Debating whether or not to get Persona 5, it’d be my first Persona game. Otherwise I’d just get tekken 7 or stick with fire emblem echoes.
    8. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      My alarm clock in middle school was my dad turning on my GameCube. It was aggravating because I didn't have time to play it in the morning!
      1. Golden Unicorn Gaming
        Golden Unicorn Gaming
        You make me feel old reading this, as gamecube was my 10th system owned/played. :)
        May 31, 2017
    9. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Feeling like you're gonna get dumped at any time is a pretty rotten feeling.
      1. Arisa likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Guiguimu
        Guiguimu
        Communication is key in every relation, in every type of relation. Well, I do hope you find a solution and things get better...
        May 20, 2017
        Kino likes this.
      4. Arisa
        Arisa
        Awww, it really is isn't it?! I hope it get's better, breaking up is the worst. :<
        May 20, 2017
        Kino likes this.
      5. Rayhaku808
        Rayhaku808
        We had dinner last night. I told her I still love her and she broke down. At first I was happy she was showing me her feelings again, and then I realized it's because she couldn't say it back to me. I think I know what I need to do. Thank you for your support...
        May 26, 2017
    10. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      What do you do for a living? Do you enjoy it?
      1. Trihan
        Trihan
        I'm a .NET Developer and I love it!
        Mar 6, 2017
        LTN Games and Rayhaku808 like this.
      2. Lee Sang
        Lee Sang
        I'm developing video games for my living. It's quite hard, easily to get stressed, but it's my hobby so... gotta stick with it. I guess I should find another job, hmm....
        Mar 6, 2017
    11. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      I think I'll pick up an SP4 specifically for production. RPG Maker, graphics, some audio, and writing.
    12. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Loving Fire Emblem Heroes. My paycheck is gone
      1. feckyeslife likes this.
    13. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Fire Emblem Nintendo Direct here we go!!
      1. 1 person likes this.
      2. BloodletterQ
        BloodletterQ
        Of course they have to pander to Camilla fans. Stop forcing her fakeness down our throats!
        Jan 19, 2017
    14. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Tried to make a blog, looks as bad as the rest of my projects.
      1. Tai_MT
        Tai_MT
        Without the benefit of experience, things we make usually start out looking like crap.  I'm not sure if you've ever played Minecraft or not.  When I first started playing Minecraft, everything I built looked so utilitarian and plain and just terrible.  But, after having gained a significant amount of experience in playing the game and watching what others have done with the same materials, my own experience has grown and my own buildings look a lot better now.

Not everyone can be amazing at everything.  But, everyone can be great at everything with enough experience.
        Sep 24, 2016
        2 people like this.
    15. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Not sure where to ask this so... I'm looking for a Photoshop. To all you parallax mappers, which one should I pick up?
      1. Sharm
        Sharm
        You're looking for Program and Utility Discussion.  Honestly, just get GIMP.  It can do everything you need for a parallax map and it's free.  If it MUST be Photoshop then just get the cheapest one you can find, the version differences aren't noticable unless you use PS a LOT.
        Jul 6, 2016
        2 people like this.
    16. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      I wonder how multiple but small currencies would work for a small scale rpg... This idea hardly even makes any sense right now.
      1. NPC
        NPC
        So...a bartering system using valuable objects for vendors to ascertain values of?

Like, you pick up some pieces of silverware and can use them in a shop?
        Jun 11, 2016
        1 person likes this.
      2. Rayhaku808
        Rayhaku808
        Exactly!

I guess it could be seen as crafting materials but without the crafting. It could aid in progression and it avoids me having to just scale costs of mid to late game items.
        Jun 11, 2016
    17. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      I paid my yearly member+ sub, but I'm back down to a regular member :'(
      1. Archeia
        Archeia
        Hey, please contact support! Sometimes it happens when you pay through paypal subscription.
        Oct 25, 2015
    18. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Anyone using Japan's iTunes on their iPhones by any chance? I know this is a lot to ask but I'm trying to get 2 songs and the easiest way I've found was to gift to others. I'll pay you back and then some of course.
      1. Kyuukon
        Kyuukon
        I know I shouldn't be saying this but maybe you should search 'somewhere else' ( ;) if you know what I mean). It's not your fault you cannot buy it.
        Oct 9, 2014
    19. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      Anyone have Spriter?
      1. wallacethepig
        wallacethepig
        No can haz spriter. I haz self tho. Self iz god at makkin sprietz.
        Jan 15, 2014
      2. Rayhaku808
        Rayhaku808
        It's a program.
        Jan 16, 2014
    20. Rayhaku808
      Rayhaku808
      There needs to be more scripts and resources that enhance the first person battle system experience.
      1. ShinGamix
        ShinGamix
        like what? there are plenty 1st person add ons.
        Jan 13, 2014
      2. SomaelCK
        SomaelCK
        Even with Yanfly's alone, you could made awesome fb battle system :>
        Jan 13, 2014
      3. Rayhaku808
        Rayhaku808
        Well I'm trying to make a certain kind of set of first person resources but I'm trying to figure out how to make them work.
        Jan 14, 2014
  • About

About Me:
    Why is there this section...
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Interests:
    You.
    ...and this section. Why not just have this one? They're completely redundant entries.
    About Me:
    About You:

Interact

Content:
    AIM:
    rayhaku