Recent content by Raynar

1. Raynar

I wish I did learn something but I hadn't haha. At least I managed to get some brainstorming...

I wish I did learn something but I hadn't haha. At least I managed to get some brainstorming going about furthering the story, but I definitely need to find some tutorials on skills, damage formulas and the like.
  2. Raynar

If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started...

If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
  3. Raynar

How does everyone here feel about "Dreams" for ps4? seems like it could be a Unity/RM/GM Killer

I personally don't think it'll do what RPG Maker does as well as it does if that makes any sense. I see #MadeInDreams as a tool to make Triple A titles or games that can scale with said titles and deliver a easier way to create 3D games while RPG Maker captures the nostalgia and feel of older...
  4. Raynar

Automated Battle Trouble

@bgillisp Ah I see! Now it works. I'm still learning all the ins and outs of RPG Maker in general, so this really helps a lot. Thank you again!
  5. Raynar

Automated Battle Trouble

Hiya! I'm having a bit of trouble working out a automatic battle scene for a certain event within my story. The event would entail a character and two opposing characters: I'm trying to have a scene where after some dialogue with the two characters at the bottom (After they've walked up to...
  6. Raynar

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I've now updated my map and I think I might keep it as it is for the most part! Here's the updated map! I've added a river at the top of the little mountain range in the middle of the island's core, but it cut off the land and turned a sliced segment into a island, almost. So I decided to...
  7. Raynar

I had just selected the Forest tile from the side bar. No right click involved and I ensured I was clicking onto the darker grass but it still had the lighter outline.
  8. Raynar

@Windyhouser Thank you for your feedback! That's a good idea! I like that~ That mountainous area was mostly a rough sketch for where I wanted a important aspect of my story to be so I definitely agree that I could smooth it off to make it look more natural. With the river's part, I actually...
  9. Raynar

Hiya everybody! I was able to purchase RPG Maker MV for Christmas, and I had been hard at work finally building something concrete! Could I get some feedback on my first map? I tried to make this map as close to a pure "Earth" feel as I could with various features. Any feedback would be awesome!
  10. Raynar

I have been inactive here for two years, holy hell...

I have been inactive here for two years, holy hell...
  11. Raynar

Game & Map Screenshots 10

After finally no longer being stumped on a Castle Design, I finally have one to show! A few rooms need to be tweaked slightly, and all the NPC's need to be added (Aside from the ones at the throne room and at the towers in the four corners), which I plan on having all of them interact-able...
  12. Raynar

I finally managed to get some kind of design going for my first castle! I'm proud :D

I finally managed to get some kind of design going for my first castle! I'm proud :D
  13. Raynar

@CleanWater Cheers, Will do! @Sharm Woah... Thank you so much for your response! I wasn't...

@CleanWater Cheers, Will do! @Sharm Woah... Thank you so much for your response! I wasn't necessarily asking how to make a game since I've been doing decently so far by just experimenting, but when it came to map design, that's where I was stumped. But thank you very much for your input, It's...
  14. Raynar

This probably isn't the place to ask, but is there a forum here where I can post / ask for...

This probably isn't the place to ask, but is there a forum here where I can post / ask for advice and building tips? I'm stumped.
  15. Raynar

Just finished watching the latest Overwatch Short: "Shooting Star". Oh my god, why hasn't...

Just finished watching the latest Overwatch Short: "Shooting Star". Oh my god, why hasn't Blizzard made some kind of series yet?

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm so freaking pissed right now i want to scream and rant and rave
It's a new month, and it's a new start! Let's go guys! There is one song I am listening today that is making me really happy and thinking that I can do anything... I don't know why but J-Pop have this kind of vibe and I love hahahaha
If you want something to bring you up here is a little tip!
Tarzanthecat wrote on hiddenone's profile.
THANK YOU SO MUCH HIDDENONE ADSKFSJDFSKDF
Another unscheduled stream for Lightestone~ this time because we hit affiliate! Aaaahh- So other than the game we're also going to work on emotes/badges/etc!

www.twitch.tv/riazey

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
autixta