Raypixel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Alright so a friend on discord just gave me a genius idea for a plot and I think imma already gonna start with the game with making an original overworld being the first thing. The game is gonna have a nature them where the main bosses all represent biomes and the final boss represents nature itself but had became corrupt. It is genius :kaojoy:
    Raypixel
    Raypixel
    If you wonder specifically what the biomes are, I am thinking forest, dessert, snow, ocean, and wasteland plus maybe a lava theme. If anyone got any ideas biomes lemme know plz
    nyarune
    nyarune
    Swamp and Jungle are also nice biomes I enjoy exploring
    Wanting to make a new game but struggling to think of a good plot is a struggle :kaocry:
    Just wrapped up the game and fixed any error I can see and about to start writing a synopsis and such on my game and uploading the thread which should take a few days. I wanna say I’m not gonna back down from making games even if people hate my project I’m gonna better myself with patches if necessarily and really learn from what people say about my first game. I’m ready to take everything head on as a game developer
    Alright! Finishing up the last dungeon and gonna look over the game and make sure there isn’t any error and get to uploading tomorrow
    I am very very scared and anxious rn
    So… since I only have two more dungeons to complete and relatively working like clockwork thought I’d do some sort of ask my anything for about my game so… if anyone gots a question about my game please ask! I’ll make sure to answer relatively anything
    Aoi Ninami
    Aoi Ninami
    How would you describe (a) the plot and (b) the gameplay of your game in one sentence each?
    Raypixel
    Raypixel
    The plot? Very typical stuff where you explore the land and collect 6 elemental orbs to obtain a sword and fight a demon king. I know it’s very typical stuff and not very unique

Now for gameplay, also kinda typical stuff but able to recruit monsters by stunning them and use a capture spell on them. It’ll make more sense when the game comes out
    As my deadline inches closer and I only have only three more dungeons to finish… I’m really scared that people will think my game is really really bad and that I’ll be told I shouldn’t make games again for some reason or that I’ll miss my deadline and disappoint people. People know that feeling right?
    48Tentacles
    48Tentacles
    Take deep breaths. I know that's a very short advice but it helps.
    Edit: Added the word "advice". Previously forgot to write that.
    turbobumblepuppy
    turbobumblepuppy
    I know this feeling too! Getting close to finishing a game I've spent 3 years on & it feels a bit ropey now. Think it needs some polish & all should be fine. The first playtest didn't go well, & made me think it was all a bit pointless. It is what it is though, & that's how it'll have to be. Just finishing the game is a huge achievement in itself.
    turbobumblepuppy
    turbobumblepuppy
    There's time for improvements too, so a few last tweaks may be the thing that pulls it all together. You should be realistic, but if you put enough effort in & it makes sense & holds together, & is fun to play, then you've done everything you can & others will probably like it!
    Heyo. I know I have been silent a bit on the forums about my game Runia Story but I thought I'd break the silence.
    Simply put it, I am planning to release my game on the 25th of this month. Yeah I know I probably have been lazy and silent on the forums but gonna put my work to finish the last few dungeons on the deadline so see you all soon when the game is available to download on the 25th.
    Thought I'd make a banner thingie for my new game with about all the monster sprites my friend made packed into it. Here is the full image
    Runiastorybanner.png
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

ScreenShot_10_5_2022_4_44_8.png
Mad O' Malley... a stick figure that's afraid of it's existence being erased. so they always start battle in an anxious state.
Before, I was drawing all the sprite work, super big and shrinking it down. Which was really time consuming if thing's changed. So instead I'm drawing the characters sketch, and then remaking it with pixel art instead.
Why are job interviews so terrifying. :kaodes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ervll