Razelle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Since there's no Persona 5 for about another year, I'll keep that money for the upcoming MV.
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    Engr. Adiktuzmiko
    I'm saving for a PS4 so that I can buy one once the game is released
    Razelle
    Razelle
    I'll probably get a PS4 for it as well, especially if it goes the route of Star Ocean 5 where the PS3 version isn't leaving Japan. Though I doubt Atlus would do that to us.
    I've never done anything like the humble bundle before so I'm confused. Does this mean if I pay 12 bucks I get everything on that list? Including VX Ace with Luna?
    slimmmeiske2
    Razelle
    Razelle
    That sounds way too good to be true. I know it's true since I paid 12$ and accessed the downloads page, but that's still awesome. I am so far beyond the times it seems.
    Razelle
    Razelle
    *Behind

I wish it was beyond.
    Pandora radio just played me a song about squeezing wine out of dinosaur bones. I can dig it.
    Ruby
    Ruby
    Yes, yes you can dig it.
    Amysaurus
    Amysaurus
    Sounds about right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Brioche with a crème patissiere filling is so tasty!
A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SaltedFish