Recent content by Razelle

1. Razelle

The old ones are plenty kawaii.

The old ones are plenty kawaii.
  2. Razelle

"Dumb is such me." will give you more likes.

"Dumb is such me." will give you more likes.
  3. Razelle

Went true Pacifist first thing, now feel too much for the characters to do the opposite.

Went true Pacifist first thing, now feel too much for the characters to do the opposite.
  4. Razelle

Just about everyone has Skype or something similar, so hopefully to those only staying for...

Just about everyone has Skype or something similar, so hopefully to those only staying for friends, you can connect through something like Skype instead.
  5. Razelle

Facebook no more.

I avoid Facebook like the plague. I sometimes look over a friend's shoulder to see what our friends/family say sometimes, but it's mostly a circle-jerk full of nothing but overshared text-on-images and "Like this post if you love Jesus, ignore and go to Hell." type stuff. If I really want to...
  6. Razelle

Agree with Dalph on that one. Plus from Xillia onward the dungeons have always been bland...

Agree with Dalph on that one. Plus from Xillia onward the dungeons have always been bland, sadly, so I don't really mind if that hasn't changed.
  7. Razelle

I'll probably get a PS4 for it as well, especially if it goes the route of Star Ocean 5 where...

I'll probably get a PS4 for it as well, especially if it goes the route of Star Ocean 5 where the PS3 version isn't leaving Japan. Though I doubt Atlus would do that to us.
  8. Razelle

Since there's no Persona 5 for about another year, I'll keep that money for the upcoming MV.

Since there's no Persona 5 for about another year, I'll keep that money for the upcoming MV.
  9. Razelle

-CONTEST OVER- Help us come up with a new tagline!

RPG Maker MV: "Because You're Worth It"
  10. Razelle

Videogames you're bad at.

This was a very fun topic to read. I'm pretty good at everything I touch that doesn't involve manual aiming with guns. There's a surprising amount of shooters that will auto aim for you as long as you're still firing in their general vicinity. Otherwise I aim in the other player's direction and...
  11. Razelle

There's people who will never talk to their friends unless their friends talk to them first. I...

There's people who will never talk to their friends unless their friends talk to them first. I have a friend like that, and it's tiring always having to be the one to initiate contact.
  12. Razelle

If you have the Luna Engine, the Quest System is pretty simplified. You can pretty much put...

If you have the Luna Engine, the Quest System is pretty simplified. You can pretty much put anything as the description of each "Quest" to make it more like a journal.
  13. Razelle

RPG MAKER MV OFFICIAL PAGE

As someone who knows Javascript, this has become a daily occurrence to me. I'll be making one more Ace game before the jump though, so having a game in mind helps soften the idea flood...a little.
  14. Razelle

I sell pokeballs to PCs in games with no pokemon.

I sell pokeballs to PCs in games with no pokemon.
  15. Razelle

N64 version was by far the best since throwing people actually made them go somewhere.

N64 version was by far the best since throwing people actually made them go somewhere.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

This time around I don't have early access to the new maker, so I have to wait like everyone else to look under the hood. I really hope we get to soon though, I'm pretty excited :D
Chaos17 wrote on Poryg's profile.
Hi, I am following your videos tutorials serie about coding on MV and I am at the third video. Thank you for making it but's a bit hard to follow since you don't show the whole plugin at the end. I had to screenshot the lines between 110-159 because you scrolled so fast on them.
:rtear:
I'm not sure if I should be happy for MZ, or sad for MV.
Not going to lie.... The update's cool and all, but I immediately ran to Mog's site and was like, "Update! Update! Update!" while breathing on the page of his Star Ocean Battle System plugin. :kaoswt:
Ho boi. I can already see the storm of ugly actor faces RTP customizable facesets from MZ are gonna flood. XD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James1998