Recent content by RazeyMclovin

1. Simplified Skills Menu help

Hey peeps. Was hoping someone could help me please. I am making a game on RMMV where it only has one single playable actor and I just want a simplified menu system. I got most of it to work but am stuck on the Skills menu. By default, RMMV generates a small status window, actor window and skills...
  2. Ignoring Actors when accessing Skills list

Sorry for the late reply. I was out. Anyway, it's working now. Thanks for the help!  :D
  3. Ignoring Actors when accessing Skills list

Here are three screenshots. The first one shows exactly where I pasted your script. Also, as you can see, I am using other 3rd party scripts too which I failed to mention before, but really should've lol. The second two show where I have made edits in the main script.
  4. Ignoring Actors when accessing Skills list

That isn't working either. I get the exact same error message as before. I have attached a screenshot of what my pause menu looks like so you have an idea of the things I removed from it. Thanks for the help so far though, dudes.
  5. Ignoring Actors when accessing Skills list

I changed it to just 1, same error message.  ;_;
  6. Ignoring Actors when accessing Skills list

I put the script under Materials and set the actor ID as 001. Is that the correct ID? Anyway, this is what I get. (Please see screenshot.)
  7. Ignoring Actors when accessing Skills list

My scripting abilities are quite poor. Bit more in-depth help please?
  8. Ignoring Actors when accessing Skills list

Hey folks. I am making a game on RPG Maker VX Ace which isn't too RPG-heavy, and as a result, most of the information and menus are useless. I only have one playable actor for the entire game. I was wondering if there is a way to bypass the actor selection when selecting 'Skills' from the pause...
  9. Help! Khas Light Effects affecting Choice List

That fixed it and solved my problem.... Thank you bud! This thread can now be closed.
  10. Help! Khas Light Effects affecting Choice List

I am assuming the little selection cursor/box is still going to be dark?
  11. Help! Khas Light Effects affecting Choice List

Hello all. I have searched the forums as well as Google and can't find a solution for this problem I am having. I am making a horror themed game using RPG Maker VX Ace and am using Khas Awesome Light Effects to dim the maps and create the lighting effects. However, this affects the Choices List...
  12. Bypassing the category window when selecting Items

That actually did the trick. Thanks!
  13. Bypassing the category window when selecting Items

Hello all. I hope somebody can help me. I am making an adventure/puzzle game which doesn't use a lot of the built in stuff like Weapons, armour and classes. In my in-game menu I have "Items", "Save" and "Quit" as the only options. I have removed the status window as well as the gold counter...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Music is my life, getting noticed for it is the best compliment I can get. So thanks to those who expressed interest :)
character for fun, based on various friends input.

I've noticed that the website has changed a lot since I left in August last year...
One of my kitties after a long, tiring day of being adorable.
We have good wifi here now thanks to a guy who had the audacity to tell the Director "Sir, the wifi sucks. Make it faster and increase the bandwidth" in this arrogant tone. The Director is a complete sweetheart so he did just that. So you may see me around often now, being disturbing as usual.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ordan